• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBI OMBUDSMAN POWER

Sahilmiya

TF Buzz
Hello community

I had 10k maintenance account with kotak mahindra bank due to some reasons i didn't maintain the balance and bank started imposing charges and made total ₹11,210 negative in account

I made the general complaint to the bank via Twitter and they said this is valid charges and can't be waived off
IMG_20230410_015341.jpg

I had read the technofino post about same with AU bank and decided to complaint via RBI OMBUDSMAN

After complaining the next i received call from my branch manager and explained him that i want to use my account and asked to waive off the charges

IMG_20230410_020032.jpg

And yes after 7 days the charges are completely waived off

Ouch.. then you must take little fight over phone banking customer care 😂

Login to internet banking and view whats your account type, it will be displayed under account information

My was kotak edge savings account and they did converted solo with single call
In your solo account, what is debit card charges.

I have also ace account I also want to downgrade to solo a/c.

I have lien of 25,000+ on my account. So they convert to solo. If I use, I'll lose money. So I let it go dormant.

Last week I went to branch. They are not ready to remove lien. They instead offered to remove lien and close the account if I open an everyday savings account.

Is this a good deal? Or should I go the ombudsman route? Please help me figure out the pros and cons of each choice.

I have lien of 25,000+ on my account. So they convert to solo. If I use, I'll lose money. So I let it go dormant.

Last week I went to branch. They are not ready to remove lien. They instead offered to remove lien and close the account if I open an everyday savings account.

Is this a good deal? Or should I go the ombudsman route? Please help me figure out the pros and cons of each choice.
Kotak Twitter support is very active, try there!

Hello community

I had 10k maintenance account with kotak mahindra bank due to some reasons i didn't maintain the balance and bank started imposing charges and made total ₹11,210 negative in account

I made the general complaint to the bank via Twitter and they said this is valid charges and can't be waived off
View attachment 13881

I had read the technofino post about same with AU bank and decided to complaint via RBI OMBUDSMAN

After complaining the next i received call from my branch manager and explained him that i want to use my account and asked to waive off the charges

View attachment 13884

Sad to hear, from kotak.

Yeah good deal. But as a technofino member +++ within 14 days close that everyday ac too

Hello community

View attachment 13881

View attachment 13884

Can you please share me the link of RBI ombudsman website

Hi Experts, I've raised chargeback request with BOB and after 3 months they refunded amount in CC.
I've raised RBI OBS complaint, finally they have agreed for compensation but BOB is asking me RBI guideline for compensasation break up.
Need urgent help, struggling for last 4 months - now i need to provide policy.

Exact Query : "Request you to provide compensation breakup as per RBI guidelines so that we can take up the case with merchant bank"

Any one aware about dispute txn or chargeback refund related RBI guidelines policies for compensation.

Guys I am trying to file complaint but not agaist any disputd transaction but against non dilevery of debit card.
What should I do?
Bob officials not listening. Screenshot_20240229-182809.png

Back