• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank ShopRite credit card LTF offer on Paytm

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Guys,
RBL bank is offering their ShopRite credit card as LTF in Paytm

You can find it in the credit card section of Paytm
I noticed that It is only visible to specific users so, If u want to add it to ur collection then have a look on it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 254
Guys,

I noticed that It is only visible to specific users so, If u want to add it to ur collection then have a look on it.
They have been offering this card LTF for a while now. I keep getting ads for this card everywhere

Guys,

I had this offer... but then ended up with issue in KYC.

It asks me to enter mothers and fathers full name... then claims their name should start with my first name (which is matching) but still marking it as incorrect

1722881555045.webp

I had this offer... but then ended up with issue in KYC.

It asks me to enter mothers and fathers full name... then claims their name should start with my first name (which is matching) but still marking it as incorrect

View attachment 64002
It says your father and mother’s name should not start with your first name so enter your first name, then enter your surname for example paidi xyxy (your name ) so enter your father / mother name like - xyx paidi
This solves the issue

Firstly, there's No physical KYC is required if ur credit score and profile is good
u can opt for Video KYC
No inc Docs were asked and
My mom is new to RBL Bank
My mom's applic is still under process...once it is approved/Rejected I will update here

This card is a basic card can be used only for their occasional offers.

Firstly, there's No physical KYC is required if ur credit score and profile is good
u can opt for Video KYC
No inc Docs were asked and
My mom is new to RBL Bank
My mom's applic is still under process...once it is approved/Rejected I will update here

This card is a basic card can be used only for their occasional offers.
Thanks for the information. Please update the development for approval or rejection, as the case may be.

Back