• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank ShopRite credit card LTF offer on Paytm

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Guys,
RBL bank is offering their ShopRite credit card as LTF in Paytm

You can find it in the credit card section of Paytm
I noticed that It is only visible to specific users so, If u want to add it to ur collection then have a look on it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 254
Receiving calls from RBL bank...
They r trying to make me opt for the higher variants like platinum maxima and world safari paid cards
I asked them to provide me the LTF world safari or plat maxima, they instantly refused my request and keep on saying the benefits of plat maxima paid card

I think they r not ready to provide this LTF card so diverting the ppl to take their higher variant (so called prem cards) 🤣

few months ago I was offered the same cards and I've opted for world safari as it was FYF for me
but I don't want my mom to fall in this trap again:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (of course, I will close or downgrade my card next yr before renewal)

So, Don't fall in this trap, if u opt for upgrade u can't get the LTF offer again even If u downgrade later.

I had also applied for LTF RBL Shoprite card through Paytm and got it approved. It seems I have been offered RuPay variant. I see UPI on Credit Card option under RBL Mycard app, although none of the options like pin setup and transaction settings are working currently. Will have to wait until card arrives.

I had also applied for LTF RBL Shoprite card through Paytm and got it approved. It seems I have been offered RuPay variant. I see UPI on Credit Card option under RBL Mycard app, although none of the options like pin setup and transaction settings are working currently. Will have to wait until card arrives.
are you an existing customer of RBL

Firstly, there's No physical KYC is required if ur credit score and profile is good
u can opt for Video KYC
No inc Docs were asked and
My mom is new to RBL Bank
My mom's applic is still under process...once it is approved/Rejected I will update here

This card is a basic card can be used only for their occasional offers.
I applied for this card. But after filling details on 1st page, application reference number was generated. CIBIL enquiry done. There is an option to complete digital kyc. But that link is not working. Any other option to complete digital kyc?

I applied for this card. But after filling details on 1st page, application reference number was generated. CIBIL enquiry done. There is an option to complete digital kyc. But that link is not working. Any other option to complete digital kyc?
Try to resume the application again
Using diff browser or try again with browser It will work
U will get the email or sms to complete ekyc and vkyc try to go through that link

Back