• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank ShopRite credit card LTF offer on Paytm

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Guys,
RBL bank is offering their ShopRite credit card as LTF in Paytm

You can find it in the credit card section of Paytm
I noticed that It is only visible to specific users so, If u want to add it to ur collection then have a look on it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 254
Try to resume the application again
Using diff browser or try again with browser It will work
U will get the email or sms to complete ekyc and vkyc try to go through that link
How to resume that application? I am able to start new application only.
Also, I didn't got any email or sms with ekyc link.

How to resume that application? I am able to start new application only.
Also, I didn't got any email or sms with ekyc link.
Did u apply through paytm or their website?
I think this might be an issue from their end try to input your details and u should be redirected to the page where u left ur application

If it is not working mail them and raise this issue they will process ur application

Did u apply through paytm or their website?
I think this might be an issue from their end try to input your details and u should be redirected to the page where u left ur application

If it is not working mail them and raise this issue they will process ur application
I applied through paytm.
I was also thinking of entering my details again hoping to get to the page where I left. But it's asking for all details again including PAN which means they can make another CIBIL enquiry.

I applied through paytm.
I was also thinking of entering my details again hoping to get to the page where I left. But it's asking for all details again including PAN which means they can make another CIBIL enquiry.
I don't think
I've gone through several cc applications , yes it asks u ur PAN number but it won't hit enquiry again unless u change your employment type or income or any personal details

So, don't worry and enter the PAN number if it again start a new applic and proceed with it and remove the previous enquiry by raising issue to CIBIL

I don't think
I've gone through several cc applications , yes it asks u ur PAN number but it won't hit enquiry again unless u change your employment type or income or any personal details

So, don't worry and enter the PAN number if it again start a new applic and proceed with it and remove the previous enquiry by raising issue to CIBIL
On entering OTP, it shows "Uh Oh! Dear customer you have previously applied for a RBL Bank credit card in the last 90 days"
No option to proceed to the older application

Back