• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank ShopRite credit card LTF offer on Paytm

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Guys,
RBL bank is offering their ShopRite credit card as LTF in Paytm

You can find it in the credit card section of Paytm
I noticed that It is only visible to specific users so, If u want to add it to ur collection then have a look on it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 254
Just now recvd an email from RBL
I've checked the keyFact Statement pdf in which they clearly mentioned that your card is LTF
Check yours
If u receive this email there's no need of getting confirmation from them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240903_175530_Drive.webp
    Screenshot_20240903_175530_Drive.webp
    356.3 KB · Views: 37
I would sincerely advise people to steer clear of RBL CC since this bank never sticks to its commitments and will make every effort to extract annual fees even on a LTF CC.

Well, that's good news bro, we can file a compliant and get additional compensation from RBIO
This sounds like a gold digger woman hooking up with a rich guy just to get a piece of his pie.

Please avoid situations which may result in complications later. Life is meant to be shared and lived, and not to take advantage of people and situations. Rest is upto you.

No offence intended.

This sounds like a gold digger woman hooking up with a rich guy just to get a piece of his pie.

Please avoid situations which may result in complications later. Life is meant to be shared and lived, and not to take advantage of people and situations. Rest is upto you.

No offence intended.
None taken bro. If a contract is broken, we should make the other party pay, else they will go reckless. So I intent to make them pay as I already got into contract with them (applied for LTF shoprite)

I had LTF offer of RBL Shoprite on Paytm. Applied through it. LTF was shown at application stage. Physical kyc agent also told it's LTF. RBL agents who tried to upgrade Shoprite to some premium cards also told it's LTF. LTF was written in welcome email also.
Few days ago, I emailed customer care for LTF confirmation and today they replied it's paid.
Now I have raised this with head services. Let's see their reply.
You will get your application form along with other documents. There also you can find the charges clearly mentioned. Screenshot_20240904-150831.webp Screenshot_20240904-151140__01.webp Screenshot_20240904-151102.webp

Back