• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank ShopRite credit card LTF offer on Paytm

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Guys,
RBL bank is offering their ShopRite credit card as LTF in Paytm

You can find it in the credit card section of Paytm
I noticed that It is only visible to specific users so, If u want to add it to ur collection then have a look on it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 254
I had also applied for LTF RBL Shoprite card through Paytm and got it approved. It seems I have been offered RuPay variant. I see UPI on Credit Card option under RBL Mycard app, although none of the options like pin setup and transaction settings are working currently. Will have to wait until card arrives.
Have u did VKYC ? Or didn't need VKYC as u r existing RBL bankbazar CC holder?

Hi! Thanks for applying for RBL Bank Shoprite Credit Card [App Ref no: *******]. Complete your KYC digitally at *******. The Card comes with an Annual Fee of Rs. 500 + GST, second year onwards Fee gets waived on spends of Rs. 1.5 lacs or more.

Hi! Thanks for applying for RBL Bank Shoprite Credit Card [App Ref no: *******]. Complete your KYC digitally at *******. The Card comes with an Annual Fee of Rs. 500 + GST, second year onwards Fee gets waived on spends of Rs. 1.5 lacs or more.
I applied for LTF via the link in the previous post but got an "annual fee" message. Has anyone else faced this issue when applying for LTF?

Did anyone of u see the LTF mentioned in the screen while applying for the card if u have taken screenshot

Just take the card and mail them ur issue with ss
As u have applied and cibil hit so don't waste that enquiry
It shows LTF on first screen. But after u complete it and click on another link from sms for further details like parents name and company address, then it changes the pdf from lifetime free to chargeable.

Here it's showing LTF via link shared by @creditenthusiast
View attachment 64735

And showing Paid while applying directly on RBL website.

View attachment 64736
In this ss it is mentioned that the card is exclusively LTF

If u see the same tag while u were applying for the card just use this ss

Again I'd suggest u all to
Go through the genuine ways in which LTF is properly mentioned in the details

Also, if u face such issues even if u see LTF u can simply share the ss to them ur card will be conv to LTF

Njoyyy...

It shows LTF on first screen. But after u complete it and click on another link from sms for further details like parents name and company address, then it changes the pdf from lifetime free to chargeable.
Don't worry just take the card and send an email to them with ss they will conv it to ltf

Alright, completed vkyc. Fastest ever call. He was asking next question even before I answer previous one. Took pan and my photo also within 10 seconds. No signature. Hardly 1-2 minutes total.
Took the risk and applied card. Did VKYC today, completed within two minutes. Fastest among others. Waiting for Application status.

I got the offer on Paytm and in the mail i received from RBL Bank directly after submitting the application, it is clearly mentioned as Annual fee is Nil. So i believe it is LTF for me at least. If not, I will file a compliant with RBI
Same here received offer from paytm

The ppl who got offer from paytm it is LTF
The ppl who have applied from other links it is not sure

Back