• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank ShopRite credit card LTF offer on Paytm

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Guys,
RBL bank is offering their ShopRite credit card as LTF in Paytm

You can find it in the credit card section of Paytm
I noticed that It is only visible to specific users so, If u want to add it to ur collection then have a look on it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 254
You ppl are still not getting it RBL is playing tricks they have no intention of giving LTF.
very bad entry level business tactics...I think AU and IDFC approach is sustainable....RBL will loose consumer confidence and will never be able to come back after their first impression get messed up....Whereas AU and IDFC first impression is really good...IDFC is really really good....

Man..I have got call at least 6-7 times till 12th August...They are pushing me world safari card...
Everytime I am telling them, but with no avail...it is a torture...I will not receive any call from them...
may not accept their card also
I am hoping that they will reject my application....good ending..no more headache from my side...
So no update since 12 August?

Man..I have got call at least 6-7 times till 12th August...They are pushing me world safari card...
Everytime I am telling them, but with no avail...it is a torture...I will not receive any call from them...
may not accept their card also
I am hoping that they will reject my application....good ending..no more headache from my side...
When there's no pain there's no gain :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tbh, there's nothing in their cards
I just applied it to keep it in my collection

Initially they torture u, later peace they will not call u once ur card is approved

When there's no pain there's no gain :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tbh, there's nothing in their cards
I just applied it to keep it in my collection

Initially they torture u, later peace they will not call u once ur card is approved
great to know that...Little pain of talking needs to be taken...I should start enjoying this type of calls

very bad entry level business tactics...I think AU and IDFC approach is sustainable....RBL will loose consumer confidence and will never be able to come back after their first impression get messed up....Whereas AU and IDFC first impression is really good...IDFC is really really good....
IDFC is bad they sent 0 balance account three times on WhatsApp and got confirmation on email it 0 balance still bank manager says there is no such offer he asked me to complete KYC and he will close the account. I refused to complete KYC after 1 yr it will close automatically.

AU is not even a bank it a small financer they behave like that even after converting into bank asking many stupid questions. No PIN serviceability.

IDFC is bad they sent 0 balance account three times on WhatsApp and got confirmation on email it 0 balance still bank manager says there is no such offer he asked me to complete KYC and he will close the account. I refused to complete KYC after 1 yr it will close automatically.

AU is not even a bank it a small financer they behave like that even after converting into bank asking many stupid questions. No PIN serviceability.
OK.. but my experiences till now is very good...may be I will also face issues with them later

Tbh, I had worst experience with idfc savings acc but I had very good experience with their credit card application

AU : as it is a sfb we can't blame them for serviceable areas but personally their savings acc journey is good but cc journey is horrible

Tbh, I had worst experience with idfc savings acc but I had very good experience with their credit card application

AU : as it is a sfb we can't blame them for serviceable areas but personally their savings acc journey is good but cc journey is horrible
IDFC credit card is only good. There net banking mobile app is not good compared to PSU banks.

AU savings account many complained about irrelevant questions asked during KYC.

For me both were smooth, opened savings account, but lady asked too many questions which were already filled in application. But that's fine, it's there for security reasons. Applied for credit card, done without any vkyc but they came to office for verification.

Back