• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank ShopRite credit card LTF offer on Paytm

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Guys,
RBL bank is offering their ShopRite credit card as LTF in Paytm

You can find it in the credit card section of Paytm
I noticed that It is only visible to specific users so, If u want to add it to ur collection then have a look on it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-05 at 21.28.48_1b55b182.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 254
Guys,
RBL bank is offering their ShopRite credit card as LTF in Paytm

You can find it in the credit card section of Paytm
I noticed that It is only visible to specific users so, If u want to add it to ur collection then have a look on it.
I completed physical kyc on 13 Aug.
Got call from from +911247166620 on 14 Aug. He told me that my Shoprite LTF card has been approved and based on my profile, I am offered Icon but paid. So, I rejected clearly.
Today on 16 Aug, I again got the same call from +911247166621. I again rejected.
Is Shoprite really approved?
If not, how much more time it will take?

Got call from from +911247166620 on 14 Aug. He told me that my Shoprite LTF card has been approved and based on my profile, I am offered Icon but paid. So, I rejected clearly.
Today on 16 Aug, I again got the same call from +911247166621. I again rejected.
Track status here. https://applications.rblbank.com/track-application-status
Also, Pls can you share full timeline of application? As i had applied on Wednesday.

Track status here. https://applications.rblbank.com/track-application-status
Also, Pls can you share full timeline of application? As i had applied on Wednesday.
Full timeline:

Sunday, 11 Aug- Applied through Paytm. Digital kyc was not initiated as the link was not opening. No sms received with kyc link.

Monday, 12 Aug- Mailed customer care regarding this. Issue forwarded to concerned team on the same day.

Tuesday, 13 Aug- Got call for physical kyc and got it completed the same day.

Wednesday, 14 Aug- Got call for RBL trying to sell higher variant. I rejected.

Thurday, 15 Aug- Holiday

Friday, 16 Aug- Got call again from RBL trying to sell higher variant. I rejected.

Your card is approved
They r just trying to upgrade the card and pay them joining and annual fee so they r pushing u to take paid cards

Today, its saying " Application is still under review. You will be updated shorty".
I tried this on 14 Aug also after RBL call for higher variant. Response was "No Application received"
U may receive 2-3 calls from them asking to take higher variant cards if u reject their proposal all the times

Finally the status will be updated and u will receive a mail

Till then the status won't change

Most probably chargeable
Confirm it with the representative if u receive a call or wait for the approval mail u will find the charges in that email
If they don't convert to LTF then I won't activate the card and I will register a complaint in RBI BO for mis-selling as they have mentioned lifetime free on the website.

U may receive 2-3 calls from them asking to take higher variant cards if u reject their proposal all the times

Finally the status will be updated and u will receive a mail

Till then the status won't change
Man..I have got call at least 6-7 times till 12th August...They are pushing me world safari card...
Everytime I am telling them, but with no avail...it is a torture...I will not receive any call from them...
may not accept their card also
I am hoping that they will reject my application....good ending..no more headache from my side...

Back