• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told that you have to do at least 1 transaction (also mentioned in the letter whcih came with the card) wither on POS/Ecomm and then in a month you will get the voucher. I was sent a link to claim the voucher. If you have already made the 1st transaction before 15 days, try claiming using this link

P.S. I hope you guys mean the 1st voucher of 5k.

You will receive 5k vouchers upon doing first pos/ecom transaction.
1k vouchers will be sent after 15th of every month (for transactions done of 1l).

Next5k voucher is sent after year end provided you hit 1L transaction every month for entire year.

Hope this clarifies..

You will receive 5k vouchers upon doing first pos/ecom transaction.
1k vouchers will be sent after 15th of every month (for transactions done of 1l).

Next5k voucher is sent after year end provided you hit 1L transaction every month for entire year.

Hope this clarifies..
Hit 1L every mo th for 5k voucher? Isn't the milestone 5L spending? Why 1L per month

Back