• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I got RBL signature+ card on 18th Dec and did 1L cc payment thru paytm on 20 Dec.

Any idea by when should I get the welcome vouchers of 5K and 1k vouchers? I remember RBL representative saying that 1L spends are in calendar month so the vouchers should be mailed by now right..? Since its a DC so there's no first statement or something to wait for too.

Generally by when the vouchers are delivered for Sig+ DC..?
You must have swiped the sig+ dc at any pos, right? Because then only you will receive the joining voucher worth 5k. In my case I received the voucher on 6th day after swiping at pos machine.

I have applied for signature+ dr card in the month of dec 23 and made 1st transaction on 9th Dec 2023 i still haven't got the joining benefits yet, what is the usual time for those vouchers to be received?

I have applied for signature+ dr card in the month of dec 23 and made 1st transaction on 9th Dec 2023 i still haven't got the joining benefits yet, what is the usual time for those vouchers to be received?
Drop a mail to CC and request them to share the welcome voucher as 30 days has passed . You will receive the voucher in max 2 working days !!

I want some information
If i pay 5900 for debit card , when will I get vouchers worth 5000?

And is there flat 1% cashback on all dc spends?
Does it includes slice wallet loading,cc payment,and other posible spends from DC?
So have to spend minimum 1l a month to get 1k gc?
And when will get this?

Someone please explain/help.
Thanks

Back