• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai log.. Be aware from freezing of RBL account. My account was frozen on 10th of March without informing me. On 12 & 13th March my Signature plus debit card transaction declined on Cheq n I enquired from customer care n I came to know about the freezing thing. And customer care didn't do anything for unfreeze and just asked me to visit my home branch. I argued that I am embarrassing as the txn is declined but no solution was given.

Therefore my advice is that if someone is ok with these freezing things, just have some alternative arrangements of payment. The account can be frozen at any time without informing the customer. I have attached herewith the image of my statement also. The account is being shown active in statement but actually it was frozen. Anyways my account is active now.

Attachments

• IMG_20230314_195235.jpg
    IMG_20230314_195235.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 59
Bhai log.. Be aware from freezing of RBL account. My account was frozen on 10th of March without informing me. On 12 & 13th March my Signature plus debit card transaction declined on Cheq n I enquired from customer care n I came to know about the freezing thing. And customer care didn't do anything for unfreeze and just asked me to visit my home branch. I argued that I am embarrassing as the txn is declined but no solution was given.

Therefore my advice is that if someone is ok with these freezing things, just have some alternative arrangements of payment. The account can be frozen at any time without informing the customer. I have attached herewith the image of my statement also. The account is being shown active in statement but actually it was frozen. Anyways my account is active now.
bro what type of account you have ????
How much MAB

Was your account frozen or your debit card blocked?

This happens only in this Digital account. i Asked My RM. So i recommend Anyone to go the branch And open One To Avoid Freezing.
Very strange actually. They have done fully KYC. Online and in person as well. Don't know why they r doing these things. Fortunately I have alternatives otherwise it could b a very awkward situation.

Why it got freez, did you ask the reason? and how it got re-activated then? RBL is playing game here I think.

Back