• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends I got 1000 points for Feb month payment but still now not received that 5000rs voucher, does any one have any suggestion?
When was your debit card issued? More than 1 month ago or less than 1 month ago? In my case 1 got the 5K points exactly 1 month after debit card issue. However, those people who were issued the card in Feb (and I think you fall in that group) got the 5K points by 1st March. If your debit card was issued in the last 10 days of Feb I would suggest you wait for 1 month from issuance date and then contact customer care if the 5K points still haven't been credited

When was your debit card issued? More than 1 month ago or less than 1 month ago? In my case 1 got the 5K points exactly 1 month after debit card issue. However, those people who were issued the card in Feb (and I think you fall in that group) got the 5K points by 1st March. If your debit card was issued in the last 10 days of Feb I would suggest you wait for 1 month from issuance date and then contact customer care if the 5K points still haven't been credited
Charges for the debit card debited on 21/02/2023, Completed 1 Lac Payment within 1 week for that 1 got 1000 points but that 5000 rs voucher not received...

Why it got freez, did you ask the reason? and how it got re-activated then? RBL is playing game here I think.
I was informed by the customer care that the account was frozen due to some suspicious txn. But they were not ready to tell the particular txn. I called to my RM at my home branch and he got it reactivated by sending some mails to back end team..

I got my card delivered 2 days back and setup pin using mobile app also enabled ecom transaction, i tried payment on cheq, paytm, amazon wallet load but it failed.. i called cc and they said my card is in active state, what should i do?

- Rs 1000 Worth Voucher Every Month If you Spend 1 Lakh in any Catogery (Wallet,CC Bill ) Nothing is Excluded
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus RS 5000 Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌
Bro in this whole post I am not able to find the most important thing is which account do you have signature banking or digital saving account ?

What is MAB requirement?

I got my card delivered 2 days back and setup pin using mobile app also enabled ecom transaction, i tried payment on cheq, paytm, amazon wallet load but it failed.. i called cc and they said my card is in active state, what should i do?
You need to enable POS and set enough limit to get done ecom transactions. They are not able to recognize ecom transaction as ecom.

Bro in this whole post I am not able to find the most important thing is which account do you have signature banking or digital saving account ?

What is MAB requirement?
This whole thread deals with the Signature+ card. The account type doesn't matter; as long as you pay 5K you can get this card with any account type

Back