• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the information (y)
But be prepare for the freezing of the account at any time without any communication. My account was fully activated. Vkyc and in person kyc was already done. But my account was frozen without informing me. When I tried to use the debit card, it didn't work and I came to know regarding freezing thing through customer care. Customer care didn't help me and instructed me to visit the branch for unfreeze. I enquired the same twice via email but I didn't get any response or update that why it was frozen. Fortunately I had the alternatives to pay from another cards otherwise it could be an embarrassment.

But be prepare for the freezing of the account at any time without any communication. My account was fully activated. Vkyc and in person kyc was already done. But my account was frozen without informing me. When I tried to use the debit card, it didn't work and I came to know regarding freezing thing through customer care. Customer care didn't help me and instructed me to visit the branch for unfreeze. I enquired the same twice via email but I didn't get any response or update that why it was frozen. Fortunately I had the alternatives to pay from another cards otherwise it could be an embarrassment.
The moment I opened account, it got freeze and when reached customer care they say the communication address is different than the permanent address and was asked to visit branch to get it unfreeze. This is so annoying reason and didn't solve the purpose of digital account.

The moment I opened account, it got freeze and when reached customer care they say the communication address is different than the permanent address and was asked to visit branch to get it unfreeze. This is so annoying reason and didn't solve the purpose of digital account.
When v have fulfilled all the required kyc things, again the account can be frozen. Nowadays address is being picked automatically with kyc. Then the question of mismatch should not b occurred. RBL manager informed me that the problem is with digital accounts. If v open the account in branch, no freezing thing happens.

Is the signature+ debit card worth it?
I opened a digital account in RBL bank for the purpose of getting the signature+ debit card but now I am skeptical about getting it since the fees is quite high.
Please help.

Is the signature+ debit card worth it?
I opened a digital account in RBL bank for the purpose of getting the signature+ debit card but now I am skeptical about getting it since the fees is quite high.
Please help.
Definitely worth it. Got 5K + 1Kx3. Waiting for March spends voucher which should come between 15th-20th of April
The only concern in your case is the digital a/c. A few people have reported that it has a tendency to get frozen and then you need to contact the branch. Make sure you complete the full KYC and only then commence spending larger amounts. Only 1 person has reported a full KYC digital a/c getting frozen

Definitely worth it. Got 5K + 1Kx3. Waiting for March spends voucher which should come between 15th-20th of April
The only concern in your case is the digital a/c. A few people have reported that it has a tendency to get frozen and then you need to contact the branch. Make sure you complete the full KYC and only then commence spending larger amounts. Only 1 person has reported a full KYC digital a/c getting frozen
thanks for the info

If there is some discrepancy like aadhar address different from your online location at the time of opening account and at the time of video kyc, then there is this problem

I tried making CC payment through Cheq App with RBL Signature+ Debit Card. But the transaction is getting failed.

However CC PAYMENT transaction through mobikwik is going through.

Anyone facing this issue?

I tried making CC payment through Cheq App with RBL Signature+ Debit Card. But the transaction is getting failed.

However CC PAYMENT transaction through mobikwik is going through.

Anyone facing this issue?
Facing the same issue. I get the following message when I try to make payment on Cheq -

Dear Customer, your recent debit card transaction declined as it was attempted at a non-compliant merchant as per RBI regulations . Kind Regards, RBL Bank.

Back