• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
@Copycat -> I don't know if you have an idea on this but my query is -> I did my payment of 1L using RBL Splus DC on 1st April 2023 at 4:00 am -> SMS and Mail OTP and the transaction date showed 1st April but in the App, it's showing 31st March.

worried it will be considered for the new month 1L spends or not 😐 , anyone with the input will be helpful. Thank You.

@Copycat -> I don't know if you have an idea on this but my query is -> I did my payment of 1L using RBL Splus DC on 1st April 2023 at 4:00 am -> SMS and Mail OTP and the transaction date showed 1st April but in the App, it's showing 31st March.

worried it will be considered for the new month 1L spends or not 😐 , anyone with the input will be helpful. Thank You.

Sorry, I don't have any idea about this specific case. I think it may get considered as March.
EDIT: By now, you may have received your e-statement for the month of March. That should tell you for certain in which month it is considered

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't have any idea about this specific case. I think it may get considered as March.
EDIT: By now, you may have received your e-statement for the month of March. That should tell you for certain in which month it is considered
Yes. The 1st April 4:00 am transaction was recorded in last month's e-statement. So, Everyone is advised to wait till morning and do the transaction.

anyone received 5k voucher for 5lacs spends ?
how long after crossing the milestione, gift card received ?
also, how is year counted in this, like calender year or financial year or from date of issuance ?

- Rs 1000 Worth Voucher Every Month If you Spend 1 Lakh in any Catogery (Wallet,CC Bill ) Nothing is Excluded
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus RS 5000 Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌
Are these still the same?

Back