• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
You were lucky brother. I felt like I lost 5900 and shouldn't have spent that kind of money with an unreliable bank and after a lot of pursuing I got that 5k voucher in the starting of fourth month. And about 1k monthly vouchers in last 5 months I had to call customer care in three of those months and got voucher after 2 3 escalations on dates around 15th of next month.
And one more thing In one of the months if got approx rs. 945 voucher (expenses did not cross 1L). I could only redeem 750 out of that. Because amazon vouchers are available only in multiples of 250.
I'm not saying one should not go for RBL like banks..if you want you should definitely go get one for yourself. I'm saying there are much more reliable options out there in which you don't have to worry about redemption and all. Like hdfc gives you cash directly in your account, No amazon voucher and all.

--Yes, it does
--1% cashback in terms of points which can be redeemed 1:1 for cash. Minimum points for redemption 250
--Limit is 750/- per month. So bills of 75000/-. But you can have 2 Savings Max accounts and get 2 separate cards (so max is 140000/-). I have not tried applying for a 3rd Savings Max account. Card is free with Savings Max account (25K MAB)
--You pay bills on the HDFC Bill Pay platform (accessed via HDFC Netbanking)
You can pay 10k more bill from now :LOL: Max would be 150k

What about Kotak PVR DC, it gives 0.5% return as pvr points on all transitions and you will buy PVR vouchers out of it, Also there is no capping as well.
There are discounts offered on tickets & FnB which can't be combined, which further diminishes the return of 0.5%
Plus cheaper options are always available on BMS

There are discounts offered on tickets & FnB which can't be combined, which further diminishes the return of 0.5%
I don't think there is any significant opportunity cost as PVR has very minimal offers on F&B and only in case high amount F&B offers apply. Talking about BMS, if you want you can book ticket from BMS and F&B using PVR voucher. PVR card will be really useful when single ticket is bought as there are almost no offers for single ticket.

Thanks. That was a brain freeze moment when typing

Today, I applied for the RBL Signature+ Card. When I was telling my wife why I was doing it, I suddenly remembered that earlier I had typed 140000 instead of 150000. Don't ask me why; brain freeze moment :). What's also strange is that I remembered typing 140000. Anyway, I have corrected it now. Thanks for the pointer.

Last edited:
Even according to this rate we get 3000 points by spending 1lac. 1pt=₹0.35. So, 3000 pt= ₹1050.

No, the calculation goes like this
Upto Rs. 5000: 2 Reward Points per Rs. 200
Rs. 5001 - 10,000: 3 Reward Points per Rs. 200
Rs. 10,001 - 20,000: 4 Reward Points per Rs. 200
Rs. 20,001 - 40,000: 5 Reward Points per Rs. 200
Above Rs. 40,000: 6 Reward points per Rs. 200

First 5000 you spend you get 2x25 = 50 points
Next 5000 you spend you get 3x25 = 75 points
Next 10000 you spend you get 4x50 = 200 points
Next 20000 you spend you get 5x100 = 500 points
Next 60000 you spend you get 6x300 = 1800 points
So for the first 1 lakh that you spend in the month you get 50 + 75 + 200 + 500 + 1800 = 2625 points = 918.75 rupees = 0.91875% reward rate

Disclaimer: Though I have the card, I haven't tried because till this month my dual HDFC Platinums + Mobikwik + shifting some of the repayments to the 1st of the month (when due date was 6th) meant I got 1% for all repayments. But this is based on my understanding of the TnC and based on what Kushal said in the thread I quoted (Kushal has actually been using the card)

Thanks. That was a brain freeze moment when typing

Today, I applied for the RBL Signature+ Card. When I was telling my wife why I was doing it, I suddenly remembered earlier I had typed 140000 instead of 150000. Don't ask me why; brain freeze moment :). What's also strange is that I remembered typing 140000. Anyway, I have corrected it now. Thanks for the pointer.
Which RBL account variant do you hold??

I'm not saying one should not go for RBL like banks..if you want you should definitely go get one for yourself. I'm saying there are much more reliable options out there in which you don't have to worry about redemption and all. Like hdfc gives you cash directly in your account, No amazon voucher and all.

I hope my experience will be better. I decided to take the risk because this month my spends from last month can't be paid only through my dual HDFC Platinums & Mobikwik. And I wanted 1% back. I will post about my experience in mid Jan as I will be doing the payments later this month when my card comes. I'm going to stick with HDFC & Mobikwik for most of the payments, so only some part will be on this RBL card. I'm also going to try some NPS Tier II (major portion), and 1 Kotak load (smallish amount) as an experiment. This is so that even if I don't get for the NPS Tier II & Kotak i won't be disappointed because there is no other offer running

Which RBL account variant do you hold??
I applied for a fresh account and also the Signature+ DC at the same time at the branch. The 25000 MAB one (Advantage) because in that one the Platinum card was free so there wouldn't be any extra charges for another debit card. DCs are free only in Platinum & Digital. I didn't want the hassle of the Digital one because it mentioned the app. I don't like apps, only net banking. Also, I thought I would get 2 cards Platinum & Signature+ but the lady said no; they would send only the Signature+ because when I activated Signature+ the Platinum would get deactivated. Tomorrow is a local bank holiday; she said the account would be activated by Wednesday and I would receive the welcome kit within at most 1 week from activation date; maybe sooner. Let's see. I'll post everything here

I applied for a fresh account and also the Signature+ DC at the same time at the branch. The 25000 MAB one (Advantage) because in that one the Platinum card was free so there wouldn't be any extra charges for another debit card. DCs are free only in Platinum & Digital. I didn't want the hassle of the Digital one because it mentioned the app. I don't like apps, only net banking. Also, I thought I would get 2 cards Platinum & Signature+ but the lady said no; they would send only the Signature+ because when I activated Signature+ the Platinum would get deactivated. Tomorrow is a local bank holiday; she said the account would be activated by Wednesday and I would receive the welcome kit within at most 1 week from activation date; maybe sooner. Let's see. I'll post everything here
Same here visited the branch yesterday for account opening with offline form (for signature+ dc) also with direct application for signature+ dc.

Executive said will receive the card be end of next week.
I opted for the least required mab account which was 10k

BTW it's 1 sat tomorrow, bank holiday, how??

Same here visited the branch yesterday for account opening with offline form (for signature+ dc) also with direct application for signature+ dc.

Executive said will receive the card be end of next week.
I opted for the least required mab account which was 10k

BTW it's 1 sat tomorrow, bank holiday, how??
My state only: Goa. It is a public holiday due to a local religious feast.

Update: Filled form on Friday evening. Saturday was a local holiday. Yesterday morning, Sunday, I got an SMS that the account had been opened. Got the account number and a link to download their app. As I try to stay clear of apps, I will have to wait for the welcome kit to register for Net Banking. Cheque not processed yet (no debit from source a/c)

Update: Filled form on Friday evening. Saturday was a local holiday. Yesterday morning, Sunday, I got an SMS that the account had been opened. Got the account number and a link to download their app. As I try to stay clear of apps, I will have to wait for the welcome kit to register for Net Banking. Cheque not processed yet (no debit from source a/c)
No need of welcome kit to register for netbanking,
You can do it directly.
You just need cif and pan number

Back