• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
how long does it take to recieve 5000 welcome voucher..
my card issued 15 days ago..
check the gyftr/rbl portal, it says not eligible form last 15 days..
Once the card is activated within 90 days of the issuance, you will get the voucher link on your registered mobile number within 30 days.

I hope my experience will be better. I decided to take the risk because this month my spends from last month can't be paid only through my dual HDFC Platinums & Mobikwik. And I wanted 1% back. I will post about my experience in mid Jan as I will be doing the payments later this month when my card comes. I'm going to stick with HDFC & Mobikwik for most of the payments, so only some part will be on this RBL card. I'm also going to try some NPS Tier II (major portion), and 1 Kotak load (smallish amount) as an experiment. This is so that even if I don't get for the NPS Tier II & Kotak i won't be disappointed because there is no other offer running
Please let is know if u got the points for Nps load.

Is there any low AMB account in RBL Bank ?

Basic Savings Account

1580704726_product-feature.png

Product Features
  • Zero Balance Savings Account
  • Get a Free Rupay Card with cash withdrawal limit of Rs. 50,000 for ATM & Rs. 30,000 for POS
  • Free transfer of funds using NEFT & RTGS
  • Take advantage of higher interest rates** on your Savings Account
  • Unlimited free transactions at RBL Bank's ATMs
  • Access your account from any of the RBL branches across India
  • Basic Saving Account can be opened only by visiting any of the RBL Bank branches

1580704749_benefits.png

Other Benefits
  • Free payable at par cheques – 2 cheque books per annum(40 Leaves)
  • Higher Fixed Deposit rates to help your money grow, including tax savings deposits
  • Phone Banking | Mobile Banking | SMS Banking & Alerts | E-Statement | Internet Banking | Online Bill Payment Services
  • Get free Replacement of Damaged card

Basic Savings Account

1580704726_product-feature.png

Product Features
  • Zero Balance Savings Account
  • Get a Free Rupay Card with cash withdrawal limit of Rs. 50,000 for ATM & Rs. 30,000 for POS
  • Free transfer of funds using NEFT & RTGS
  • Take advantage of higher interest rates** on your Savings Account
  • Unlimited free transactions at RBL Bank's ATMs
  • Access your account from any of the RBL branches across India
  • Basic Saving Account can be opened only by visiting any of the RBL Bank branches

1580704749_benefits.png

Other Benefits
  • Free payable at par cheques – 2 cheque books per annum(40 Leaves)
  • Higher Fixed Deposit rates to help your money grow, including tax savings deposits
  • Phone Banking | Mobile Banking | SMS Banking & Alerts | E-Statement | Internet Banking | Online Bill Payment Services
  • Get free Replacement of Damaged card
Do we get signature+ card with this account or we need to apply seperately for signature+ after opening this account? What is default card we get with this account on opening?

Do we get signature+ card with this account or we need to apply seperately for signature+ after opening this account? What is default card we get with this account on opening?
for online account opening you will not have option to chosse dc varient but if you open offline and they can manually apply for you instantly..

Signature+ needs to be applied for separately and you need to pay 5900 extra at the time of opening the account. Make sure you ask for the Signature+ card at the same time you apply for the new account because otherwise you will have to pay for the initial default debit card as well as later for the Signature+ card.

In the case of the Basic Savings account that I mentioned you get "a Free Rupay Card". So you don't need to pay for the initial card, you just need to pay for Signature+. Also, as mentioned, Basic Savings account can only be opened offline

Signature+ needs to be applied for separately and you need to pay 5900 extra at the time of opening the account. Make sure you ask for the Signature+ card at the same time you apply for the new account because otherwise you will have to pay for the initial default debit card as well as later for the Signature+ card.

In the case of the Basic Savings account that I mentioned you get "a Free Rupay Card". So you don't need to pay for the initial card, you just need to pay for Signature+. Also, as mentioned, Basic Savings account can only be opened offline
Thanks 🙏

Is there any account in RBL like hdfc preferred??
. Only high value cheque required for account opening
. No non maintainance charges
. Free debit card
. No sms charges

Back