• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card

Karvanna

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
what is the edge reward value ?

does apay gift card can be reedem?

For Axis
APay voucher is available when you redeem ER
5 ER points = 1 rupee when converting to Amazon Pay vouchers

For RBL
Pics of all vouchers when I got my 5K

View attachment 17184
is this the reason for your account freeze? does the above statement mean we shouldn't deposit more than 2 lakhs into the account with in a financial year?
View attachment 17184
is this the reason for your account freeze? does the above statement mean we shouldn't deposit more than 2 lakhs into the account with in a financial year?
No, I opened the account and added 6k to get the signature debit card. Transferred small amounts(Rs 1 etc) from my other bank accounts and the account was frozen after few days .

Working g with the support team now, will share details on how to resolve this once my account is restored.

I opened the account 20 days ago .. did my 1 lac bill payment on cheqq .. I opened my account of my spouse also .
4 days ago I opened my friends account . Yesterday bill payment in cheqq was not supporting this debit card . So I made 20k in mobikwik and the remaining 80k in Paytm .hope it gets rewarded . ✌️✌️✌️

I am using this ac from Jan this year never faced any freezing issue. But my friend tried to open digital ac for parents after aadhaar kyc ac got blocked citing some random address mismatch issue but there was no mismatch. Contacted branch they are so unprofessional that they asked why did he bother to open ac in RBL and close ac with them. It has been 3 months now both of his parents'ac are blocked in same way and they are not solving it. Funny thing is non maintenance charges are being levied sms are coming but can't deposit money to this blocked ac.

I am using this ac from Jan this year never faced any freezing issue. But my friend tried to open digital ac for parents after aadhaar kyc ac got blocked citing some random address mismatch issue but there was no mismatch. Contacted branch they are so unprofessional that they asked why did he bother to open ac in RBL and close ac with them. It has been 3 months now both of his parents'ac are blocked in same way and they are not solving it. Funny thing is non maintenance charges are being levied sms are coming but can't deposit money to this blocked ac.
Write to RBI simple solution for unprofessional banking

In most cases , For Digital RBL Accounts, if VKYC location and Aadhar Address is different then RBL is freezing the Account.

Do VKYC at Aadhar Address only

I dont know why u people open this bank.. I opend branch 50k cheq deposit my ac was frozen i closed my account till now 3 month passed .. Fr just a small rewards u drowned this bank its a worst bank considered .. Better go sbi cashback card flipkart card etc kotak spendz card zero balance offer cashback many more cards available fr daily uses i frequently told u dont open very risky but no one listening my words now Their money stuck.. As a Senior member i told u now if u dont listen its ur life big fault..

I escalated this to Twitter support and someone from the bank contacted and it is currently work in progress and will update if it gets resolved.

Back