• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have a doubt. Would be great if anyone could answer. If I request for upgrade to this debit card from app, does the card number cvv and all become available in the app itself for doing online transactions immediately? Or do we have to wait for delivery of physical card to get the card number and to make online transactions?
It will be available on the app, and you will be able to perform online transactions without having to wait for the physical delivery of the card.

AA007

TF Buzz
Please refrain from asking the same question in different threads. Stick to one thread and wait for someone to reply.
Got it👍. I realized the other one was the main thread, thats why I asked there, after which I couldn't find this thread to delete the question here. But I have deleted it now. Thanks for letting me know

abhgan2

TF Buzz
I dont see any platform allowing Credit Card payment through RBL Signature+ Debit Card. Cred, Paytm, Freecharge, Amazon have disabled credit card payment through Debit Cards.

And Mobikwik only allowing maximum transaction of 20000.

I feel this card is useless now.

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I dont see any platform allowing Credit Card payment through RBL Signature+ Debit Card. Cred, Paytm, Freecharge, Amazon have disabled credit card payment through Debit Cards.

And Mobikwik only allowing maximum transaction of 20000.

I feel this card is useless now.
I made payment of 1L using RBL Sig+on 3rd Aug via Paytm and it worked