• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL IOCL RuPay Credit Card launched | 250 litres free fuel | 8.5% value back

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
RBL Bank launched its two Indian Oil Co-Branded Credit Cards

IndianOil RBL Bank XTRA Credit Card​

Welcome Benefits-
Get 3,000 Fuel Points on beginning the journey.
Just shop for INR 1,500 in one transaction within first 30 days of getting your card.
i.e. 100% value back to get your joining fees back.

Rewards-
  • Get accelerated 15 fuel points on every INR 100 spent at IndianOil fuel stations (Maximum 2,000 fuel points per month) (7.5% for fuel spends upto INR 13300 monthly)
  • Get 2 fuel points on INR 100 spent on every other purchases like shopping and more (1%)
Quaterly Milestone-
Get 1000 Fuel Points on Quarterly Spends of INR 75,000 (0.67% extra)

1 Fuel Point = INR 0.5

for buying Xtra Rewards points redeemable at IndianOil Fuel Stations.

Fuel Surcharge Waiver-
Fuel purchase for an amount between INR 500 and INR 4,000 (inclusive of both the amounts and excluding the surcharge amount). Upto 200 per month.

Membership Fees- 1500+GST
Spend waiver on spending 2.75 Lakhs annually. On spending 1.75 Lakhs annually you can get INR 500 membership fees waiver.

IndianOil RBL Bank Credit Card​

Welcome Benefits-
Get 1,000 Fuel Points on beginning the journey.
Just shop for INR 500 in one transaction within first 30 days of getting your card.

Rewards-
  • Get accelerated 10 fuel points on every INR 100 spent at IndianOil fuel stations (Maximum 1,000 fuel points per month) (5% for fuel spends upto INR 10000 monthly)
  • Get 1 fuel point on INR 100 spent on every other purchases like shopping and more! (0.5%)

1 Fuel Point = INR 0.5

Fuel Surcharge Waiver-
Fuel purchase for an amount between INR 500 and INR 4,000 (inclusive of both the amounts and excluding the surcharge amount). Upto 100 per month.

Membership Fees- 500+GST
Spend waiver on spending 1.75 Lakhs annually.

Both cards are available in MasterCard & RuPay network.

For Credit Cards issued on RuPay network, enjoy the features of National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) and RuPay Credit Card on Unified Payment Interface (UPI).

Last edited:
RBL Bank launched its two Indian Oil Co-Branded Credit Cards

IndianOil RBL Bank XTRA Credit Card​

Welcome Benefits-
Get 3,000 Fuel Points on beginning the journey.
Just shop for INR 1,500 in one transaction within first 30 days of getting your card.

Rewards-
  • Get accelerated 15 fuel points on every INR 100 spent at IndianOil fuel stations (Maximum 2,000 fuel points per month) (7.5% for fuel spends upto INR 13300 monthly)
  • Get 2 fuel points on INR 100 spent on every other purchases like shopping and more (1%)
Quaterly Milestone-
Get 1000 Fuel Points on Quarterly Spends of INR 75,000 (0.67% extra)

1 Fuel Point = INR 0.5

Fuel Surcharge Waiver-
Fuel purchase for an amount between INR 500 and INR 4,000 (inclusive of both the amounts and excluding the surcharge amount). Upto 200 per month.

Membership Fees- 1500+GST
Spend waiver on spending 2.75 Lakhs annually. On spending 1.75 Lakhs annually you can get INR 500 membership fees waiver.

IndianOil RBL Bank Credit Card​

Welcome Benefits-
Get 1,000 Fuel Points on beginning the journey.
Just shop for INR 500 in one transaction within first 30 days of getting your card.

Rewards-
  • Get accelerated 10 fuel points on every INR 100 spent at IndianOil fuel stations (Maximum 1,000 fuel points per month) (5% for fuel spends upto INR 10000 monthly)
  • Get 1 fuel point on INR 100 spent on every other purchases like shopping and more! (0.5%)

1 Fuel Point = INR 0.5

Fuel Surcharge Waiver-
Fuel purchase for an amount between INR 500 and INR 4,000 (inclusive of both the amounts and excluding the surcharge amount). Upto 100 per month.

Membership Fees- 500+GST
Spend waiver on spending 1.75 Lakhs annually.

Both cards are available in MasterCard & RuPay network.

For Credit Cards issued on RuPay network, enjoy the features of National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) and RuPay Credit Card on Unified Payment Interface (UPI).
Only problem is reward rate of 0.5% on other spends.
This means we end of paying annual fee in most cases, since we would hesitate to use it every where else.

BPCL Octane is already LTF for most users. You just call SBI CC ask them to close the card if it's not LTF and they will do it.
Moreover SBI has discount running on most ECommerce and Travel portals.
So not a Real competition I would say.
i asked them, they refused to convert to LTF also refused for one time fee waiver

BPCL Octane is already LTF for most users. You just call SBI CC ask them to close the card if it's not LTF and they will do it.
Moreover SBI has discount running on most ECommerce and Travel portals.
So not a Real competition I would say.
I was saying from the perspective of a person who has large fuel expenses. Octane is good till ₹10000 (reward 6.25%). This is good till ₹13,300 monthly (reward 7.5%).

If getting Octane LTF, will have to calculate the reward rate keeping in mind the annual fees and decide.

Overall in all, Octane is better value because it gives 10x on Supermarkets, Grocery and Movies. And if you get the RuPay version you get those on UPI as well. And rewards redemption is absolutely hassle free. The only drawback is that BPCL stations are not that numerous as IOCL.

Back