• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL IOCL RuPay Credit Card launched | 250 litres free fuel | 8.5% value back

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
RBL Bank launched its two Indian Oil Co-Branded Credit Cards

IndianOil RBL Bank XTRA Credit Card​

Welcome Benefits-
Get 3,000 Fuel Points on beginning the journey.
Just shop for INR 1,500 in one transaction within first 30 days of getting your card.
i.e. 100% value back to get your joining fees back.

Rewards-
  • Get accelerated 15 fuel points on every INR 100 spent at IndianOil fuel stations (Maximum 2,000 fuel points per month) (7.5% for fuel spends upto INR 13300 monthly)
  • Get 2 fuel points on INR 100 spent on every other purchases like shopping and more (1%)
Quaterly Milestone-
Get 1000 Fuel Points on Quarterly Spends of INR 75,000 (0.67% extra)

1 Fuel Point = INR 0.5

for buying Xtra Rewards points redeemable at IndianOil Fuel Stations.

Fuel Surcharge Waiver-
Fuel purchase for an amount between INR 500 and INR 4,000 (inclusive of both the amounts and excluding the surcharge amount). Upto 200 per month.

Membership Fees- 1500+GST
Spend waiver on spending 2.75 Lakhs annually. On spending 1.75 Lakhs annually you can get INR 500 membership fees waiver.

IndianOil RBL Bank Credit Card​

Welcome Benefits-
Get 1,000 Fuel Points on beginning the journey.
Just shop for INR 500 in one transaction within first 30 days of getting your card.
i.e. 100% value back to get your joining fees back.

Rewards-
  • Get accelerated 10 fuel points on every INR 100 spent at IndianOil fuel stations (Maximum 1,000 fuel points per month) (5% for fuel spends upto INR 10000 monthly)
  • Get 1 fuel point on INR 100 spent on every other purchases like shopping and more! (0.5%)

1 Fuel Point = INR 0.5
for buying Xtra Rewards points redeemable at IndianOil Fuel Stations.

Fuel Surcharge Waiver-
Fuel purchase for an amount between INR 500 and INR 4,000 (inclusive of both the amounts and excluding the surcharge amount). Upto 100 per month.

Membership Fees- 500+GST
Spend waiver on spending 1.75 Lakhs annually.

Both cards are available in MasterCard & RuPay network.

For Credit Cards issued on RuPay network, enjoy the features of National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) and RuPay Credit Card on Unified Payment Interface (UPI).

Last edited:
Yea bro fees is very high. check this screenshot i was barely able to cover my fees with this cashback.
AFAIK, SBI CB gives 5% CB on online spends. I had DCB LTF and recently got Infinia. I also have Tata Neu LTF.
My most of the online shopping is on Amazon/Flipkart/Myntra/Zomato or Tata Neu. I easily get 5% or more on these websites.
Am I missing something?

AFAIK, SBI CB gives 5% CB on online spends. I had DCB LTF and recently got Infinia. I also have Tata Neu LTF.
My most of the online shopping is on Amazon/Flipkart/Myntra/Zomato or Tata Neu. I easily get 5% or more on these websites.
Am I missing something?
Well it depends upon user to user. As you already hold infinia, you don't need this card technically. But you can have cashback card for those websites where you coundn't redirect via smartbuy.

Well it depends upon user to user. As you already hold infinia, you don't need this card technically. But you can have cashback card for those websites where you coundn't redirect via smartbuy.
Yes. Earlier I had Flipkart Axis.
During the OG Magnus party I came to know about hotel points and Airmiles. Airmiles and hotel points game is very intriguing.
Its safe to say that OG Magnus changed my perspective towards the CB cards and I don't have any CB card as of now.

Yes. Earlier I had Flipkart Axis.
During the OG Magnus party I came to know about hotel points and Airmiles. Airmiles and hotel points game is very intriguing.
Its safe to say that OG Magnus changed my perspective towards the CB cards and I don't have any CB card as of now.
Another card like OG magnus is nearly impossible in today's time. So for now infinia and sbi cashback is one of the best combo.

Imo This card is best for first yr ( if not getting LTf ) .., coz here for fee waiver need to spend 275k & as compared to sbi bpcl octane , fee waiver can be achieved at 2L only and even we get 2k gv on spending till 3L … 1.25% extra reward rate as compared to octane 7.25% is not that much great honestly … what u all think kindly share .

Back