• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL IOCL RuPay Credit Card launched | 250 litres free fuel | 8.5% value back

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
RBL Bank launched its two Indian Oil Co-Branded Credit Cards

IndianOil RBL Bank XTRA Credit Card​

Welcome Benefits-
Get 3,000 Fuel Points on beginning the journey.
Just shop for INR 1,500 in one transaction within first 30 days of getting your card.
i.e. 100% value back to get your joining fees back.

Rewards-
  • Get accelerated 15 fuel points on every INR 100 spent at IndianOil fuel stations (Maximum 2,000 fuel points per month) (7.5% for fuel spends upto INR 13300 monthly)
  • Get 2 fuel points on INR 100 spent on every other purchases like shopping and more (1%)
Quaterly Milestone-
Get 1000 Fuel Points on Quarterly Spends of INR 75,000 (0.67% extra)

1 Fuel Point = INR 0.5

for buying Xtra Rewards points redeemable at IndianOil Fuel Stations.

Fuel Surcharge Waiver-
Fuel purchase for an amount between INR 500 and INR 4,000 (inclusive of both the amounts and excluding the surcharge amount). Upto 200 per month.

Membership Fees- 1500+GST
Spend waiver on spending 2.75 Lakhs annually. On spending 1.75 Lakhs annually you can get INR 500 membership fees waiver.

IndianOil RBL Bank Credit Card​

Welcome Benefits-
Get 1,000 Fuel Points on beginning the journey.
Just shop for INR 500 in one transaction within first 30 days of getting your card.
i.e. 100% value back to get your joining fees back.

Rewards-
  • Get accelerated 10 fuel points on every INR 100 spent at IndianOil fuel stations (Maximum 1,000 fuel points per month) (5% for fuel spends upto INR 10000 monthly)
  • Get 1 fuel point on INR 100 spent on every other purchases like shopping and more! (0.5%)

1 Fuel Point = INR 0.5
for buying Xtra Rewards points redeemable at IndianOil Fuel Stations.

Fuel Surcharge Waiver-
Fuel purchase for an amount between INR 500 and INR 4,000 (inclusive of both the amounts and excluding the surcharge amount). Upto 100 per month.

Membership Fees- 500+GST
Spend waiver on spending 1.75 Lakhs annually.

Both cards are available in MasterCard & RuPay network.

For Credit Cards issued on RuPay network, enjoy the features of National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) and RuPay Credit Card on Unified Payment Interface (UPI).

Last edited:
Is it just me or someone else too finds it practically impossible to redeem RPs to Xtra Rewards?? Almost all petrol pump staff are reluctant to use RPs/vouchers for redemption. How to redeem these hard earned points? I have the same issue with my newly converted Axis IOCL premium cc. Nothing "premium" about this conversion though. Life was simpler while redeeming my CITI IOCL RPs for free fuel.

Is it just me or someone else too finds it practically impossible to redeem RPs to Xtra Rewards?? Almost all petrol pump staff are reluctant to use RPs/vouchers for redemption. How to redeem these hard earned points? I have the same issue with my newly converted Axis IOCL premium cc. Nothing "premium" about this conversion though. Life was simpler while redeeming my CITI IOCL RPs for free fuel.
What was the procedure in Citi Iocl?

What was the procedure in Citi Iocl?
It used to be very easy. After fueling up or shopping if we had more than 500 points balance then a sms would pop up after the txn to settle points for the transaction. For fuel txn it was 1:1 and for other shopping it was less so obviously after fueling up we used to settle points ourselves and no need to explain to the petrol pump employee.

How to apply?
RBL IOCL is not yet available for application AFAIK.

I just redeemed converted xtra RP from my HDFC IOCL in Coimbatore of around Rs 3000

I had no issues here; Just Mobile number and tup tup;

Did you get any option to choose Rupay?
Have applied now.. No option to choose the variant..

Got a mail for the confirmation for application and cibil hit mail also received

Waiting for KYC

Please note your application code xxxxxxxxxxxxx for future reference. We will reach out to you shortly for getting your KYC completed

Back