• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL is now giving away LTF World Safari/ICON from Shoprite if you are upgraded from Zomato Edition

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,

One big news I wanted to share with all of you.
Currently RBL is upgrading LTF Shoprite to LTF World Safari if you got LTF Shoprite from Zomato Edition.

Whoever has it, just call RBL & say that the Reward Rate is very poor with Shoprite & I don't want to continue with it.
Also ask if there is any upgrade offer for World Safari/ICON.
Based on your profile there is 99% probability that you will be offered either one of them. Many people has got it.

Go try your luck now!!

Anyone who knows any trick or have successfully converted paid Shoprite to LTF world safari in recent months.

Can offer 1k Amazon gv, if you can help me.
I don't know about LTF but here is the trick. I was charged fees on safari call to cancel the card they offer reversing the fee without GST. I said it has to go with GST, after 10-12mins of back & forth fees were reversed. Did on 2 of my cards(family). If you can spare 20mins every year it's ok to have this card.

Note - I had spends upwards of 3-3.5L on this card that could be potential factor too not sure but it works based on your negotiation skills

I don't know about LTF but here is the trick. I was charged fees on safari call to cancel the card they offer reversing the fee without GST. I said it has to go with GST, after 10-12mins of back & forth fees were reversed. Did on 2 of my cards(family). If you can spare 20mins every year it's ok to have this card.

Note - I had spends upwards of 3-3.5L on this card that could be potential factor too not sure but it works based on your negotiation skills
It's working for mine Shoprite.

You can call before the annual fee charging. They will take request and they won't charge annual fee. Doing these from many years.

You can call before the annual fee charging. They will take request and they won't charge annual fee. Doing these from many years.
Certainly that's the optimal way. I just don't remember my dates and haven't really added reminder to cancel/call paid cards before the renewal date. Just too lazy this is in my to-do-list since 2022

Depends upon use case.

World safari gives 0 forex benefit while icon provides some movie related benefits I guess.
For me, for unique movie benefit - Insignia

Free Movie Tickets
You are a preferred personality.
Entertaining Affair

Avail a flat discount of Rs. 500 on movie tickets at BookMyShow twice a month

Back