• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Redeen HDFC CC points

newIntern

TF Buzz
I have 1500 CC points, they are redeemable as my mycards portal.
I got my CC around a year ago & opened a savings account with HDFC last month.
I dont see any option to add or link my CC inside netbanking portal or in mobile app.

when I log in to mycards portal & try to redeem my points it redirect me to gyftr platform but I dont see my points there, I only see normal pay using card to buy giftcard :(
this is all really confusing, can someone help

I want to
  1. Reddem my millennia CC points and buy gift voucher
  2. I also want to add my CC to netportal so I dont have to use mycards portal and redeem points directly from hdfc portals

I have 1500 CC points, they are redeemable as my mycards portal.
I got my CC around a year ago & opened a savings account with HDFC last month.
I dont see any option to add or link my CC inside netbanking portal or in mobile app.

when I log in to mycards portal & try to redeem my points it redirect me to gyftr platform but I dont see my points there, I only see normal pay using card to buy giftcard :(
this is all really confusing, can someone help

I want to
  1. Reddem my millennia CC points and buy gift voucher
  2. I also want to add my CC to netportal so I dont have to use mycards portal and redeem points directly from hdfc portals
You can also try to check this link - https://mycards.hdfcbank.com/- and it will show your Credit card there. You can fill in few details and add it to your account.

newIntern

TF Buzz
can you try one thing? try creating credentials for only credit card net banking? if you haven't done it yet. https://netportal.hdfcbank.com/login#/openMarketLoginCC
"You are currently not permitted transactions in NetBanking. Please contact our PhoneBanking or your nearest HDFC Bank branch for details."

i am getting this error when I am trying to log in, my savings account is 1 month old so I am being served new UI it seems & I cant login and get old UI