• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Regalia to Infina Upgrade

pag

TF Buzz
Happy to confirm that my Regalia has now been upgraded to Infinia.

My journey so far:

I have been a HDFC card holder since last 12 years. Up until late 2022, my credit limit was close to ₹6 lakhs, while for Infinia it was required to be about ₹8 lakhs. Early 2023, was offered an limit enhancement to ₹9 lakhs, while at the same time, HDFC started asking for ₹10 lakhs. Up until this time, I hardly had any spend on the card - around ₹1000/year.
After 2023 limit enhancement I reached out to grievance requesting an upgrade. They responded positively but asking for IT returns/salary slips. I'm an NRI so upgrading the card with any IT returns was clearly not possible, leaving me with the only option of an upgrade based on the credit limit ₹10 lakh.
All this time, I had a HDFC Classic account with hardly any money kept in the account. Early 2024 or precisely on 13/01, HDFC lets me know that they will the Classic account will be withdrawn.
As a matter of habit I regularly checked for any credit limit enhancements/upgrade offer on Internet Banking. Last week I finally get this upgrade offer on my HDFC regalia to Infinia but with the same credit limit (below ₹10 lakh). Hell yes, I gladly accepted the upgrade, and yesterday, the card was delivered.

Screenshot 2024-01-25 181008.jpg

infinia.jpg

infinia_dedo

TF Select
Right now,
Lottery system 😂
Because I also received INFINIA METAL VISA FYF, 15 days back

My NRV is with hdfc is 1.2L
Balance maintain in basic savings account is around 12000 😄

No fd, no home loan or any other loan, nothing

Though I got it
How did u get the card
Did they approach you
Or did you apply offline
Or did you check in Card Upgrade section online

parasf

TF Premier
How did u get the card
Did they approach you
Or did you apply offline
Or did you check in Card Upgrade section online
I have regalia first since last 5 year
They offered me regalia gold since last 1 year,
But it is not so useful for fee of ₹ 2500(as per my view), so I didn't upgrade
In 1st week of January they offered me to upgrade infinia metal .

So i accept the offer, n received the card

My usage since last 6 months is around 1.5l

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They offered me regalia gold since last 1 year
This is the key here…

My usage since last 6 months is around 1.5l
I have regalia first since last 5 year
How much did you spend approximately in the last 5 years in total?

And for how long you have been HDFC cc customer in total from the beginning not just regalia first?

What is your income range per year?

Last edited:

girish3456

TF Premier
Happy to confirm that my Regalia has now been upgraded to Infinia.

My journey so far:

I have been a HDFC card holder since last 12 years. Up until late 2022, my credit limit was close to ₹6 lakhs, while for Infinia it was required to be about ₹8 lakhs. Early 2023, was offered an limit enhancement to ₹9 lakhs, while at the same time, HDFC started asking for ₹10 lakhs. Up until this time, I hardly had any spend on the card - around ₹1000/year.
After 2023 limit enhancement I reached out to grievance requesting an upgrade. They responded positively but asking for IT returns/salary slips. I'm an NRI so upgrading the card with any IT returns was clearly not possible, leaving me with the only option of an upgrade based on the credit limit ₹10 lakh.
All this time, I had a HDFC Classic account with hardly any money kept in the account. Early 2024 or precisely on 13/01, HDFC lets me know that they will the Classic account will be withdrawn.
As a matter of habit I regularly checked for any credit limit enhancements/upgrade offer on Internet Banking. Last week I finally get this upgrade offer on my HDFC regalia to Infinia but with the same credit limit (below ₹10 lakh). Hell yes, I gladly accepted the upgrade, and yesterday, the card was delivered.

Screenshot 2024-01-25 181008.jpg

infinia.jpg
Is it life time free offer

parasf

TF Premier
This is the key here…

How much did you spend approximately in the last 5 years in total?

And for how long you have been HDFC cc customer in total from the beginning not just regalia first?

What is your income range per year?
Mat be 10 to 15 lakhs

Since 2016, 1st I have moneyback CC, then got ltf regalia first, now fyf infinia metal

Income range as per ITR 3l 😉

abhiver

TF Premier
Whenever I came across Regalia to Infinia Upgrade thread... I feel like this.

Sarcastic Comedy GIF by Amazon miniTV

infinia_dedo

TF Select
1. FYF
2. Regalia was LTF
3. Absolutely nothing.. Just the Classic account and Regalia
I know people are asking you lot of details

And I just realized the question I was gonna ask is actually a PII (risky info)

So i would ask in a different way

Was your Regalia card near expiry? Or there was a long time to go for expiry.

I want to understand if they are giving out upgrade offers to the cards which are near to closure, as its clear they want to phase out Regalia