• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Regalia to Infina Upgrade

pag

TF Buzz
Happy to confirm that my Regalia has now been upgraded to Infinia.

My journey so far:

I have been a HDFC card holder since last 12 years. Up until late 2022, my credit limit was close to ₹6 lakhs, while for Infinia it was required to be about ₹8 lakhs. Early 2023, was offered an limit enhancement to ₹9 lakhs, while at the same time, HDFC started asking for ₹10 lakhs. Up until this time, I hardly had any spend on the card - around ₹1000/year.
After 2023 limit enhancement I reached out to grievance requesting an upgrade. They responded positively but asking for IT returns/salary slips. I'm an NRI so upgrading the card with any IT returns was clearly not possible, leaving me with the only option of an upgrade based on the credit limit ₹10 lakh.
All this time, I had a HDFC Classic account with hardly any money kept in the account. Early 2024 or precisely on 13/01, HDFC lets me know that they will the Classic account will be withdrawn.
As a matter of habit I regularly checked for any credit limit enhancements/upgrade offer on Internet Banking. Last week I finally get this upgrade offer on my HDFC regalia to Infinia but with the same credit limit (below ₹10 lakh). Hell yes, I gladly accepted the upgrade, and yesterday, the card was delivered.

Screenshot 2024-01-25 181008.jpg

infinia.jpg

knight

TF Ace

My journey so far:

I have been a HDFC card holder since last 12 years. Up until late 2022, my credit limit was close to ₹6 lakhs, while for Infinia it was required to be about ₹8 lakhs. Early 2023, was offered an limit enhancement to ₹9 lakhs, while at the same time, HDFC started asking for ₹10 lakhs. Up until this time, I hardly had any spend on the card - around ₹1000/year.
After 2023 limit enhancement I reached out to grievance requesting an upgrade. They responded positively but asking for IT returns/salary slips. I'm an NRI so upgrading the card with any IT returns was clearly not possible, leaving me with the only option of an upgrade based on the credit limit ₹10 lakh.
All this time, I had a HDFC Classic account with hardly any money kept in the account. Early 2024 or precisely on 13/01, HDFC lets me know that they will the Classic account will be withdrawn.
As a matter of habit I regularly checked for any credit limit enhancements/upgrade offer on Internet Banking. Last week I finally get this upgrade offer on my HDFC regalia to Infinia but with the same credit limit (below ₹10 lakh). Hell yes, I gladly accepted the upgrade, and yesterday, the card was delivered.

infinia.jpg
Did you increase spending on your card over the last year, or were you still spending minimal?

SonyTom

TF Premier
Congratulations 🎉. Its indeed an achievement.
Have a few queries. Would be nice if you could reply.
1. Is it lifetime free?
2. Was the Regalia LTF?
2. Other than the regalia card, and the Classic savings account (in which the MAB was not maintained), did you have any other relationship with the bank like loans or purchases of insurance/investments from bank? I am asking this to understand your total relationship value.

pag

TF Buzz
Congratulations 🎉. Its indeed an achievement.
Have a few queries. Would be nice if you could reply.
1. Is it lifetime free?
2. Was the Regalia LTF?
2. Other than the regalia card, and the Classic savings account (in which the MAB was not maintained), did you have any other relationship with the bank like loans or purchases of insurance/investments from bank? I am asking this to understand your total relationship value.
1. FYF
2. Regalia was LTF
3. Absolutely nothing.. Just the Classic account and Regalia

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So basically there is no reason or rhyme to HDFC's actions got it lol

I have seen people here crying with Imperia and 3 lpm salary and 10 lac spends, but still not getting Infinia

Any expert or senior member here who can throw some light on how this offer could have been triggered
Same is the case with me. I have preferred banking and regalia CC. But they are not even giving Regalia Gold LTF.. (Regalia LTF to regalia gold FYF is a junk).

1. FYF
2. Regalia was LTF
3. Absolutely nothing.. Just the Classic account and Regalia
Similar profile... No offer after last one got during ban on hdfc.. that time got regalia ltf with 6.62 lakh limit... Last year also got neu infinity ltf... But nothing again.... Spending is like occasionally... Currently one emi is going on... Have availed personal loan of 17 lakh from hdfc.... but no offer on card now... Does hdfc rolls a dice to select customer or it is selected by lottery system... Chomu HDFC..

D₹V

TF Prestige

My journey so far:

infinia.jpg
Congratulations 🎉 sir

D₹V

TF Prestige

My journey so far:

infinia.jpg
Perfect example of:
hera-pheri-baburao.gif

In other words:

parasf

TF Premier
Similar profile... No offer after last one got during ban on hdfc.. that time got regalia ltf with 6.62 lakh limit... Last year also got neu infinity ltf... But nothing again.... Spending is like occasionally... Currently one emi is going on... Have availed personal loan of 17 lakh from hdfc.... but no offer on card now... Does hdfc rolls a dice to select customer or it is selected by lottery system... Chomu HDFC..
Right now,
Lottery system 😂
Because I also received INFINIA METAL VISA FYF, 15 days back

My NRV is with hdfc is 1.2L
Balance maintain in basic savings account is around 12000 😄

No fd, no home loan or any other loan, nothing

Though I got it

Right now,
Lottery system 😂
Because I also received INFINIA METAL VISA FYF, 15 days back

My NRV is with hdfc is 1.2L
Balance maintain in basic savings account is around 12000 😄

No fd, no home loan or any other loan, nothing

Though I got it
Ek ne jale pe namak dala dusre ne mirchi... Kya bigada hai Maine kisi ka... 🤣🤣
Sach me card ke mamle me futi kismat hai... Amex platinum offer ho raha 135000 points ke sath... Lekin infinia nahi... Chomu HDFC mujhe regalia gold offer kar raha... Standard chartered ke to aur nakhre hain... Pahle bolega limit enhancement ka offer hai... Fir jab confirm Karo to bolega ki based on internal policy can't provide LI... Ab usme bhi wait hi kar raha ki kab LI mile 2 baar aur 4 lakh cross Karu to ultimate card mil paye... Lgta hai jab devaluation ho k ghanta bachega tab milega mujhe... Sbi Cashback to pahle hi lottery me Mera nam nahi dalta...