• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding access and it's restriction of bank transaction history available to all employees regardless of their position.

Hello @SSV @Vasuki @VISHESH_BANSAL !!

Please help of any available methods on restricting access to all bank transaction history, access to FD's, my investment portfolio etc. which is available to not only my RM, but BM, loan, and practically any nitty gritty employee who works at the bank by just knowing my account number.

Account -
@IndusInd Bank - Select Family Program

I AM SPOOKED. GUYSSSSSS! I am okay with government using the access to transaction history, maybe even a BM, my RM, higher CS representatives, but literally anyone having your entire savings account history?????? Contacts, names who have you as beneficiarys. Naah. I can't have this as an open book. 🤦🏻

Help me on how to limit access to account transaction history specifically which is currently available to all bank employees and the knowledge of which can be easily misused. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Solution
I hope tagging all big guns would help...

@SSV
@Vasuki
@Wealth is my birth right!
@VisheshBansal
@Shin-Chan
@shubhankaraarya
@ashwink
@HumorSimpson
@Abhishek012

AND ALL THE LEGENDS WHOM I MISSED. 🥺 PLEASE HELP ME... Bhagwan aapko dudho nahaye puto phalaye.
First thing:
There is nothing you can do as it stands now in order to restrict the access to your data depending upon the hierarchy within the bank..
This facility is not technically available to customers like you and me.. period…

Okay regarding what is right or wrong we can discuss this for any length of the time and still can not come with any resolution as there are many many factors that are involved...

Please help of any available methods on restricting access to all bank transaction history, access to FD's, my investment portfolio etc. which is available to not only my RM, but BM, loan, and practically any nitty gritty employee who works at the bank by just knowing my account number.

Account -

I AM SPOOKED. GUYSSSSSS! I am okay with government using the access to transaction history, maybe even a BM, my RM, higher CS representatives, but literally anyone having your entire savings account history?????? Contacts, names who have you as beneficiarys. Naah. I can't have this as an open book. 🤦🏻

Help me on how to limit access to account transaction history specifically which is currently available to all bank employees and the knowledge of which can be easily misused. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
They are bank employee with same sets of access

Rm can help.more
Bm have same access

How can one be okay with someone else especially who is not your family member..

Have access to
1) Your transaction history.
2) Your PAN, Aadhar, DOB, ITR
3) Your beneficiaries
4) Your sources of income
5) How many FD's you have

IS there some button that I can switch off for privacy? Or is there a log through which I can see who viewed which content of my account?

What hell 🙏🏻🙏🏻 These days you get notified who views you insta stories, this IS MY FAMILY'S LIFE SAVINGS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. And my income sources and everything. 🙏🏻

I have ZERO Trust on my RM and BM. Especially since I raised an RBI Ombudsman complaint.

Account -

Bro, their system/ algorithm are designed like that, which, confers rights to all desk employees across the bank. How any member can help in this matter?

Only top level management or regulating authority like RBI can make changes.

Almost, every bank has same set of practice.

Why are you afraid of it? They have tons of customer, to find your specific details, CRN/Customer ID/ A/c Number, is required.

Last edited:

Account -

Hasna mana hai 🤭

I AM SPOOKED. GUYSSSSSS!
Naah. I can't have this as an open book. 🤦🏻

I will tell you my funny incident. A sales bank employee jo mujhe insurance chipka Raha tha usne bola aapke parents ki falane account mei Falana rupiya pada hai.. aap kar do na sir investment. Aap dekho pichle 3 mahine se 5000 regularly POS spend kar rhe.. saalana 10k ki insurance le lo.

THIS IS OFF LIMITS. He knows my fucking everything. You talk as if CIF, Acc No, Debit card No. etc is like a private entity?

Hell I guess if I will ask a peon to fetch me your entire details, he did do it for 500 rupees. 🤣🤣 Just tell me your bank name and ACC number/debit cc number/dob/ kuch bhi dedo yaar

Account -

Have you ever ordered Domino's around 2021? If yes, then don’t worry bro, the whole world got your home address too. Forget bank 🤣

Soon, you will be spooked more, when a unknown customer care executive tells you how much balance you have without even asking your account number. He just need your registered phone number.

Seriously shouldn't we file some PIL / RTI or something. I am surprised nobody bought this up, I searched the whole internet. 🙄

People having your entire financial access is VERY VERY SPOOKY. And I am 1000% sure my RM would sell mine for a cup of chai. 🤦🏻

I mean can't we restrict this part?

1) Why should someone know who TF paid me for what job
2) Why should someone know who TF I paid for to someone for what job.

Just the amounts and transaction number should be available.

BUT no. IT WRITES IN BOLD. DATE TIME VENDOR AMOUNT BALANCE. F** off.

Account -

May I suggest shifting ur accounts to to a more private discreet bank in either Switzerland, Mauritius or Cayman Islands .. should keep almost everyone in India from seeing ur accounts and transactions!

Have you ever ordered Domino's around 2021? If yes, then don’t worry bro, the whole world got your home address too. Forget bank 🤣

Soon, you will be spooked more, when a unknown customer care executive tells you how much balance you have without even asking your account number. He just need your registered phone number.
Add bigbasket to the list too

How can you be okay to this. @Vasuki @SSV ??

Seriously TechnoF members? Is there NO Option to simply restrict access or have 2FA before access ??????

As explained, whoever wants to access my info, needs my OTP, Access lasts for 5 minutes. ✅ Job done. Problem solved.

Back