• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding hdfc Bill pay

Initially I wait for 7 days nothing happened. Then in this forum I learnt no need to wait. Hence tried those added credit card bill payment and it worked. Then I added another card and wait for next day and tried payment for this new card and it also worked fine. I will suggest when you add new card you can try with Rs 100 payment after 24 hrs evenif status shows pending.

Reactions: _rg
What I'm planning is using cred to pay Bill's of 1000 each time for 7-8 times 3 days apart.
And rest amount by hdfc easyshop dc
Yeah it can be done. Just that it should be 4-5 days before the due date. Coz there's no surity when they'll settle as happened with me.

Initially I wait for 7 days nothing happened. Then in this forum I learnt no need to wait. Hence tried those added credit card bill payment and it worked. Then I added another card and wait for next day and tried payment for this new card and it also worked fine. I will suggest when you add new card you can try with Rs 100 payment after 24 hrs evenif status shows pending.
Got the cashback also??

Back