• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding hdfc Bill pay

Not possible through Bill Pay, but can pay any CC bill using HDFC DC through Airtel Netbanking option on Amazon/Paytm etc.
Then why anyone should use HDFC Bill Pay with some much complexities? Is there any trick in Airtel/Paytm/Amazon/Cred/Mobikwik option?
Here I think we can pay any credit card bills of any amount using any bank's debit card and and also it takes less time to credit which is not the case with HDFC Bill Pay. I really didn't understand the importance of HDFC Bill Pay, why people are crazy about it? Don't we get cashbacks in all the above cases?

Then why anyone should use HDFC Bill Pay with some much complexities? Is there any trick in Airtel/Paytm/Amazon/Cred/Mobikwik option?
Here I think we can pay any credit card bills of any amount using any bank's debit card and and also it takes less time to credit which is not the case with HDFC Bill Pay. I really didn't understand the importance of HDFC Bill Pay, why people are crazy about it? Don't we get cashbacks in all the above cases?
Hdfc Platinum debit card can be used wherever possible to pay credit card bills. But does it giving cashback if I pay credit card bill using it on Airtel/Paytm/Amazon/Cred/Mobikwik? if someone can confirm they are getting cashback then we can start using that platform as well.

Other thing is bill payment via HDFC billpay using Platinum debit card is verified way of getting 1% cashback points nextday in your account.

Hdfc Platinum debit card can be used wherever possible to pay credit card bills. But does it giving cashback if I pay credit card bill using it on Airtel/Paytm/Amazon/Cred/Mobikwik? if someone can confirm they are getting cashback then we can start using that platform as well.

Other thing is bill payment via HDFC billpay using Platinum debit card is verified way of getting 1% cashback points nextday in your account.
You get 1% CB on HDFC Platinum DC if merchant name is HTTPS AIRTEL.. or Airtel Money (But not for Airtel Payments...)
Waiting for result of Mobikwik, can't test on Cred as min amt is 50k for paying via DC

See this attached file

Attachments

• IMG_20230106_211303.jpg
    IMG_20230106_211303.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 55
You get 1% CB on HDFC Platinum DC if merchant name is HTTPS AIRTEL.. or Airtel Money (But not for Airtel Payments...)
Waiting for result of Mobikwik, can't test on Cred as min amt is 50k for paying via DC
I tried paying my Kotak CC bill through Airtel App directly. Only 2 credit cards were allowed to pay as a biller, Kotak and BOB, which are the only two banks actually comes under Bharat Bill Pay somehow. The merchant name was airtel66/pl. I didn't pay the bill finally. Can anyone confirm that whether I will receive the cashback or not if I pay my bill through HDFC Debit card with the merchant name?
Also I have done transaction through Cred but it's been more than 3-4 days, i haven't received any cashback in my HDFC Platinum Debit card.

I tried paying my Kotak CC bill through Airtel App directly. Only 2 credit cards were allowed to pay as a biller, Kotak and BOB, which are the only two banks actually comes under Bharat Bill Pay somehow. The merchant name was airtel66/pl. I didn't pay the bill finally. Can anyone confirm that whether I will receive the cashback or not if I pay my bill through HDFC Debit card with the merchant name?
Also I have done transaction through Cred but it's been more than 3-4 days, i haven't received any cashback in my HDFC Platinum Debit card.
This 1% cashback comes under "Product Features 1 percent cashback points" in Cashback Enquiry and Redemption section, right?
Or it reflects somewhere else?

Attachments

• image_picker4924132649964940682.jpg
    image_picker4924132649964940682.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 28
This 1% cashback comes under "Product Features 1 percent cashback points" in Cashback Enquiry and Redemption section, right?
Or it reflects somewhere else?
Yes you are right. It will come there only. Remember you can redeem in multiples of 250 points.

CRED app reads my messages always. Even after turning off cred UPI and sms permission, today also they read one message related credit card payment. When I checked sms permission, it was enabled. How it is possible?? I disabled sms permission. Some months ago, without sms permission UPI payment was working fine. Now UPI payment doesn't work.

After sms permission disabled, how it was enabled again? Did CRED use any trick to enable it? 😕

CRED app reads my messages always. Even after turning off cred UPI and sms permission, today also they read one message related credit card payment. When I checked sms permission, it was enabled. How it is possible?? I disabled sms permission. Some months ago, without sms permission UPI payment was working fine. Now UPI payment doesn't work.

After sms permission disabled, how it was enabled again? Did CRED use any trick to enable it? 😕
First I have not used CRED. So general advice here is that did you update your cred app after you disabled sms permission? Update might have brought back sms permission.

Gives 1% CB for paying CC bills on Mobikwik as well
Merchant name "Mobikwik" showed on OTP page
In how many days you get cashback in case of Mobikwik Paytm Airtel etc? because it's been more than a week and I didn't receive cashback while doing payment through Cred. I think Cred Payments doesn't give Cashbacks

Great 👍
Today I received platinum card and made credit card bill payment through PayZapp, Paytm & Mobikwik. Let me see what will happen. Payment which made through Paytm is already credited to card.
Please update when you get. That means we can now pay hdfc credit card bill too

In how many days you get cashback in case of Mobikwik Paytm Airtel etc? because it's been more than a week and I didn't receive cashback while doing payment through Cred. I think Cred Payments doesn't give Cashbacks
I made some transactions thro
Please update when you get. That means we can now pay hdfc credit card bill too
Yesterday I did transaction and I got cashback for Mobikwik transaction today.

I did not get cashback for Paytm & PayZapp transaction

Back