• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding hdfc Bill pay

I cannot pay AMEX nor axis bank bills via autopsy using a debit card. The screen takes all the inputs, sends me OTP via SMS, and later fails. It's a preferred account, and I have preferred platinum debit card. Any idea what must be going wrong?

I cannot pay AMEX nor axis bank bills via autopsy using a debit card. The screen takes all the inputs, sends me OTP via SMS, and later fails. It's a preferred account, and I have preferred platinum debit card. Any idea what must be going wrong?
I also have Preferred account & Preferred Platinum DC. I did the payment of Axis card twice and it went through successfully. You should try again.

Post a screenshot of the error you getting

It will be next working day for Axis as well. Just check Recent Tnx in Axis app/web to get exact date of credit
You are right but i think in axis account it displays payment late? I actually wrote here based on the date of axis payment and date of axis payment received sms.

You are right but i think in axis account it displays payment late? I actually wrote here based on the date of axis payment and date of axis payment received sms.
Axis notifications are late, but payment is credited much before that

Nope. I've seen it in the Axis recent transactions as well. Did payment 2 days before. Still not credited.
You might get the notification late, and then you need to check the date of credit. It will be a much earlier date.

i want to know that how many days it will take to settle payment in credit card???

Today first, I tried paying CC bill via a bank account to the axis credit card, and it went through. Later I changed the payment method to a debit card and now facing the above error.

When did you first add the card in the biller?
The problem is solved now. I did multiple things; I got a new card and increased the new card's limit and some trials and errors. Yesterday night was able to pay the partial bill of axis cc. Thanks for the help.

Yeah but it takes a lot of time for settlement done through HDFC billpay. Completed payment since past 2 days and not yet settled.
That's why I prefer Cred app.
I paid SC ultimate card bill and the same isn’t reflecting even after 3 days ( Including weekend ). Should I be worried?

Axis notifications are late, but payment is credited much before that

You might get the notification late, and then you need to check the date of credit. It will be a much earlier date.
Axis notifications and settlements are instant when paid through Cred. My payment still not reflecting its been 5 days. HDFC Billpay sucks big time 🤦🏻‍♂️

The problem is solved now. I did multiple things; I got a new card and increased the new card's limit and some trials and errors. Yesterday night was able to pay the partial bill of axis cc. Thanks for the help.
Getting points for Magnus payments. I am having this debit card for ages ( 10+ years) and now will be using its full potential. A big thank you to the group and admins.

Back