• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding HDFC TATA NEU APPLICATION PROCESS

NewMonk

TF Buzz
I applied for HDFC TATA NEU INFINITY CARD through some agents. I had applied offline by providing documents over WhatsApp. Application reference number was generated and sent to me via sms and On the bank's portal it showed card under processing ( I checked using my phone number and application reference number). But again after a few days i got another sms saying credit card with application ref no XXXXXXX has been processed . Track after two days. However I immediately checked and found Credit Card declined. After 24 hours of this sms i got another sms from title JD-HDFCBK saying [ Agent XYZ having phone number XYZ will visit you to conduct Aadhaar Biometric KYC for your TATA NEU INFINITY R. Consent will be displayed during transaction journey. Accept it by clicking on Agree button. Input reference number yourself as directed by the Agent and when Agent is at your premises. SahiBnk Mitra powered by Manipal Business Solutions ].

Friends please suggest. Is it normal to do biometric verification with card status as declined.

I applied for HDFC TATA NEU INFINITY CARD through some agents. I had applied offline by providing documents over WhatsApp. Application reference number was generated and sent to me via sms and On the bank's portal it showed card under processing ( I checked using my phone number and application reference number). But again after a few days i got another sms saying credit card with application ref no XXXXXXX has been processed . Track after two days. However I immediately checked and found Credit Card declined. After 24 hours of this sms i got another sms from title JD-HDFCBK saying [ Agent XYZ having phone number XYZ will visit you to conduct Aadhaar Biometric KYC for your TATA NEU INFINITY R. Consent will be displayed during transaction journey. Accept it by clicking on Agree button. Input reference number yourself as directed by the Agent and when Agent is at your premises. SahiBnk Mitra powered by Manipal Business Solutions ].

Friends please suggest. Is it normal to do biometric verification with card status as declined.
Was card applied twice? One denied then applied again? How many CIBIL hits did you get?

Bro can you give me the agent number. Because my kyc is in pending.Recieved message that a agent from Manipal Business association will collect the documents and it's been 5 days.Can you dm me the number.Bro in your case,in certain cases they will reject first but will approve the application thereafter.My friend also had this problem.

Was card applied twice? One denied then applied again? How many CIBIL hits did you get?
Yeah. When I applied through TataNeu App they offered TataNeu Plus which I was not interested in. Later applied through agent.

Yeah I just checked that there was a CIBIL hit but how to check the real reason for the CIBIL hit. Please suggest.

Bro can you give me the agent number. Because my kyc is in pending.Recieved message that a agent from Manipal Business association will collect the documents and it's been 5 days.Can you dm me the number.Bro in your case,in certain cases they will reject first but will approve the application thereafter.My friend also had this problem.
Sorry for late reply.

I no longer have his contact info. It got deleted.

I received a message with the application reference number yesterday for Tata Neu Card and also said its valid for only 2 hrs and the status was shown as "Your credit card is in process".
Today morning when I checked the status, it shows "No records found"
What does it mean? Is the application rejected or the reference number which I got was expired?

I received a message with the application reference number yesterday for Tata Neu Card and also said its valid for only 2 hrs and the status was shown as "Your credit card is in process".
Today morning when I checked the status, it shows "No records found"
What does it mean? Is the application rejected or the reference number which I got was expired?
HDFC Tracker is not that accurate, though better than Axis CC tracker.

I also received that 2hrs valid tracking details, but mine also threw error.
Meanwhile after 2-3 days tracker showed approve.

If you already use HDFC Mobile Banking they link the card even before it is delivered to you, do check it.

If you already use HDFC Mobile Banking they link the card even before it is delivered to you, do check it.
No don't have any relationship with hdfc. So no mobile banking.

Did the status show card is approved or card is delivery as I posted screenshot above?

How to check if I have LTF offer for Neu Plus / Infinity - should I enable App notifications for that? Or will going to the App "Cards" section do the same thing? Also should I say "check eligibility" to see if I get it LTF?

Back