• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Registered Mobile Number change - All Banks

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Dear All,

I've changed my mobile number to a new one and I can't imagine the struggle that I'll have to go through in updating the number linked to all my account, credit cards, websites, applications etc.
If anyone has already been through the same, kindly guide me on how to change my registered mobile number on Credit Cards from the following banks.

PS: Anything other than visiting the Bank is what I'm looking for.

Bank Credit Cards that I hold -

ICICI
HDFC
SBI
AXIS
RBL
ONECARD SIB

Thanks

Dear All,

I've changed my mobile number to a new one and I can't imagine the struggle that I'll have to go through in updating the number linked to all my account, credit cards, websites, applications etc.
If anyone has already been through the same, kindly guide me on how to change my registered mobile number on Credit Cards from the following banks.

ICICI
HDFC
SBI
AXIS
RBL
ONECARD SIB

Thanks
Atm or customer care might help you.

For Axis, about 5 years, I updated the phone number via ATM. It was updated for the savings account and for the credit cards (two cards). Currently, there is a provision in internet banking and in mobile app to update the phone number. Never tried it, though.

For Axis, about 5 years, I updated the phone number via ATM. It was updated for the savings account and for the credit cards (two cards). Currently, there is a provision in internet banking and in mobile app to update the phone number. Never tried it, though.
Thanks for the update. I'll try that option and see if it works.

I am going thru HDFC RMN change now.. and it is a pathetic experience and a big mess as of now..
Here it is.. my experience...so far ...

Dear All,

ICICI
HDFC
SBI
AXIS
RBL
ONECARD SIB

Thanks
ICICI thru cc u can by an ivr but you should have both sim available with u

Back