• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Updating HDFC Registered Mobile Number - DIY Online

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys,

Wanted to change my RMN of HDFC to my secondary number from my primary, as I have HDFC Swiggy CC LTF offer on my secondary number and I can't change my Swiggy RMN...

So, here is my experience of changing my HDFC RMN, as it happens..
It seems I need to wait for 48 hours from the request time..

Steps:

1) Need to login to Self Service web site:

2) Provide , current RMN and OTP, and give the new RMN and OTP and authenticate via DC / net banking etc..

3) Wait for 48 hours to get this into effect.. We have an option to cancel this RMN change request within 48 hours of request time, just in case if it was done without our knowledge..

I received an email immediately and followed by another email after 12 hours saying that I got 36 hours to cancel this RMN change request,in case I changed my mind or someone else intitiated the change request..

1718105767517.png

1718105806284.png

This afternoon received another email notification.. saying that I have 36 hours to cancel the request ...

1718105893663.png

Last edited:
Guys,
another update .. now my RM called me and asking me when would I be free.. He wanted to visit my home to do the Biometric update..
this complaint is doing really wonders...I believe..

Could you summarize the process for below..

Offer Swgy Card in 'A' mobile number Swgy account (this number doesn't have active bank account but have credit card).

If applying this card to 'B' mobile (who has active bank accout but no credit card)..

what are the challenges for both users?

Reactions: SSV
Mujhe bhi imperia/Infinia lena hai. But the problem is that in Mumbai every HDFC branch will be having 100's if not thousands of Imperia accounts. City of Reeech People. There are 5 HDFC Bank branch within 3 kms radius of where I live.
Yes that will be a problem..
But where I live in Hyderabd also there are many branches and all big tollwywood and political people live in nearby houses..
Obviously not as big as Mumbai...
But I think, when you go thru right channels ,the system will work in your favor.. we need to find the right channel.. that is key here

Last edited:
Could you summarize the process for below..

Offer Swgy Card in 'A' mobile number Swgy account (this number doesn't have active bank account but have credit card).

If applying this card to 'B' mobile (who has active bank accout but no credit card)..

what are the challenges for both users?
Yes, I will.. Let me complete my experiment.. then I can be able to suggest you.

Last lines look like a serious mess with HDFC Bank technology ☹️
Mujhe bhi imperia/Infinia lena hai. But the problem is that in Mumbai every HDFC branch will be having 100's if not thousands of Imperia accounts. City of Reeech People. There are 5 HDFC Bank branch within 3 kms radius of where I live.

Update:

My DC OTP is coming to the new RMN..( automatically, without any further action from my side)
but still CC OTPs are going to old RMN.

RM came ..
showed this place to get CC RMN change .. under " Forms Centre"

1718350920046.png

1718350989743.png
1718351062374.png

The status as of now
WHen loggin to this screen,
if I give old RMN, it is not allowing me to enter ..
If I enter new RMN it is allwoing me to enter..
WHich means at CC level also the change has occured but CC transactions OPT being sent to old RMN.. which means it is in the transition phase.
At gateway level it has not been updated..

Better to wait until tomorrow.. so that it will sort out itself.. didn't do anything further..

It is very clear that HDFC maintains several database that are synced periodically. That's why all this gadbad. However the new form link will be very helpful

Update:

My DC OTP is coming to the new RMN..( automatically, without any further action from my side)

RM came ..

View attachment 57297

View attachment 57298
View attachment 57299

The status as of now
WHich means at CC level also the change has occured but CC transactions OPT being sent to old RMN.. which means it is in the transition phase.

Better to wait until tomorrow.. so that it will sort out itself.. didn't do anything further..
mere bhai complaint kis number // email pe kiya tha ye bata do. Me jab bhi complaint karta hu HDFC ko, what i get is only Intezaar for redressal.

mere bhai complaint kis number // email pe kiya tha ye bata do. Me jab bhi complaint karta hu HDFC ko, what i get is only Intezaar for redressal.
Called Infinia/ Imperia customer care .. and complianed to them.. They registered a complaint and BM called me in the evening..

• Exclusive Imperia PhoneBanking Service gives you the freedom to do almost anything over the phone – balance enquiry, loan-related queries, bill payment etc. (N. 1800 266 3310 / 1800 102 3310 )
On these above numbers bhai ?

Last lines look like a serious mess with HDFC Bank technology ☹️
s. wen i called CC regarding the same they were not aware of that it seemed but they convinced me by saying that their system can recognise the 2nd mobile numbr, for customer comfort blah blah.. still i requested a complaint to b raised and this logging from non RMN need to b stopped atleast fr myslf, thy told they ll raise a requst, but i am still able to login frm my 2nd non RMN.

• Hehe
s. wen i called CC regarding the same they were not aware of that it seemed but they convinced me by saying that their system can recognise the 2nd mobile numbr, for customer comfort blah blah.. still i requested a complaint to b raised and this logging from non RMN need to b stopped atleast fr myslf, thy told they ll raise a requst, but i am still able to login frm my 2nd non RMN.
Good job
Pls share the outcome post your SR gets closed

Update:

RM came ..

View attachment 57297

View attachment 57298
View attachment 57299

The status as of now

It takes several days to update in their backend (credit card)

Many many thanks, I tried netbanking mobile number update, cc link request to update, SR no. generated and just no update even after 10 days. The link you provided was the correct way to change mobile number with HDFC and was updated in 72 hrs.
Thanks again.

I did my account mobile number update using ATM, account + DC number changed but Infinia CC number still on old number. I did mine on 3rd July.

Will wait for 10 days as some people have said here, anyone know how to check registered mobile number on credit card though?

I did my account mobile number update using ATM, account + DC number changed but Infinia CC number still on old number. I did mine on 3rd July.

Will wait for 10 days as some people have said here, anyone know how to check registered mobile number on credit card though?
During this transition phase, the concept of RMN itself s uncertain.
Can try an online transaction and check the OTP arrival and transaction SMS in the mobile numbers. ..

Others can give more information of any certain ways to check RMN.

@SSV
What is the effect of mobile number update on Tata Neu Card?
I mean after update of mobile number on Tata Neu Credit Card, the Neu Coins earned on Tata Neu Card are credited on earlier Tata Neu account (linked to old mobile number) or there's any change?

@SSV
What is the effect of mobile number update on Tata Neu Card?
I mean after update of mobile number on Tata Neu Credit Card, the Neu Coins earned on Tata Neu Card are credited on earlier Tata Neu account (linked to old mobile number) or there's any change?
I had retraced from my mobile number updated..
went back tot he old number..

as this update I initiated was effected on SBaccounts only.. not on CC systems..

I had retraced from my mobile number updated..
went back tot he old number..

as this update I initiated was effected on SBaccounts only.. not on CC systems..
Means we will not get the answer of this question for some time.
What happens to Neu Coins credit when Mobile number is updated in HDFC Neu Card?

Back