• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Removal of makemytrip portal

birususama

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So if anybody has noticed who has DCB or Infinia, Smartbuy had an option to go to makemytrip portal directly instead of searching stays on Smartbuy website itself. I used to do booking using that method. Now since that has been removed the only option to book stays and get 10x points is through smartbuy website itself. The drawback here is that Smartbuy website doesn't show all the hotels for a particular place which Makemytrip portal shows.

Is this considered to be a devaluation or do you think this is temporary?

bitsst

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So if anybody has noticed who has DCB or Infinia, Smartbuy had an option to go to makemytrip portal directly instead of searching stays on Smartbuy website itself. I used to do booking using that method. Now since that has been removed the only option to book stays and get 10x points is through smartbuy website itself. The drawback here is that Smartbuy website doesn't show all the hotels for a particular place which Makemytrip portal shows.

Is this considered to be a devaluation or do you think this is temporary?
They have changed the way you access. 10X is still there, but you get to compare rates for Hotels on MMT, Yatra and Cleartrip.

birususama

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
They have changed the way you access. 10X is still there, but you get to compare rates for Hotels on MMT, Yatra and Cleartrip.
Yes I do agree that 10x is still there and they let you compare but the hotel list on Smartbuy portal doesnt show all the hotels for same place and same dates as it shows on MMT portal.