• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rent payment via Magnus other than RedGiraffe

Hisoka

TF Ace
Hey
I want to make a deposit to my new flat and I was thinking Magnus might be a good option. But this red giraffe is really confusing

Whenever I’m opening Payzapp they are saying account not found. And they want proper due date for rent and the payment window will open only 7 days before. But I just want to make a deposit, that too with 100 rs first to see if it’s actually working.

Is there any other easy way to make rent payment with minimum fees and still get counted towards reward points and milestone spends?

You first need to register on RedGiraffe by creating an account. Then you have to register the property (will need lease agreement), along with monthly rental date and rental amount and get an RG Property ID. That RG Property ID will get activated after verification, and then you can use PayZapp to pay rent.

There is no cheaper way to pay rent with credit card compared to RG, so you have to decide if you value convenience or saving more.

Inconvenience is not a problem
So I can't pay deposit with this right? As they'll verify in the rent agreement that what's my rent and date of rent is

Inconvenience is not a problem
So I can't pay deposit with this right? As they'll verify in the rent agreement that what's my rent and date of rent is
That's right. I dont know if they actually have system limitations to validate the amount you are paying, so you could try your luck. Do remember that Axis will only give you points upto 50K worth of rent in a month.

That's right. I dont know if they actually have system limitations to validate the amount you are paying, so you could try your luck. Do remember that Axis will only give you points upto 50K worth of rent in a month.
Yeah that's alright. I just though my deposit is 90k so I can achieve 1L milestone for this month. As for rent it wouldn't be possible, it's only 30k

Reactions: Max
Why 50k ? It should be 1lac right ? Max cap for insurance per month is 6000 points.

Can use education fee in paytm or cred or even the new branchx app
Does this work? I see that we have to enter tuitions/school name and then it proceeds for account details.

Cred also has option of maintenance payment by adding account details?
Has anyone used this option to pay maintenance fees to verify the MCC code?

Back