• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rental Payment -- Credit Card Offers

Edit - worked for me today, the discount applied automatically without having to upload anything!
Nice. Please confirm have you ever made rent payment on MB previously ?
So my question is that last month I uploaded the rent agreement. Do I need to upload it every month?

Nice. Please confirm have you ever made rent payment on MB previously ?
So my question is that last month I uploaded the rent agreement. Do I need to upload it every month?
Yes, have been paying on MB for last few months. You only have to upload once, after that the discount auto applies.

Yes, have been paying on MB for last few months. You only have to upload once, after that the discount auto applies.
There you go. Now I have getting option to upload again :|
Hard to understand these portals.
Can you pls share what platform you using. Mobile web/ Desktop Web or Android/ios App?

1 Lakh monthly spending is the milestone of Axis Magnus which gives extra 25k Edge Rewards Points.
If spending is less than 1L you only get 1.2% of the total amount. (min. single transaction amount is INR 200 for getting Edge Pts).
Just to clarify - if I pay 25k rent monthly this 25k will count for achieving 1L monthly milestone but will not get edge points for this 25k rent paid? After reaching 1L will get edge reward milestone correct?

Just to clarify - if I pay 25k rent monthly this 25k will count for achieving 1L monthly milestone but will not get edge points for this 25k rent paid? After reaching 1L will get edge reward milestone correct?
No. If you do a 25k Rent Payment - you will get 1.2% (i.e. 1500 Edge Points) on that 25k rent payment as well as it will count as 25k/100k for the monthly milestone.

you don't get default edge points if you...
a) do transactions less than INR 200
b) Wallet Load
c) Fuel
d) EMI
e) Rent Payment after 50k/month

MB is running an offer till 30th Sep, 10x Rewards on second month payment if you pay for two consecutive months. Adds upto 5.5x Rewards on the entire payment. They will charge a fee for it though but given the reward rate, would be happy with it.
I had made the 1st payment in Aug which was successful.
When I tried to make the 2nd transaction in Sep, it was declined due to 'security reasons'.

I raised SR for this and the same was closed with stating there are restriction on rental merchants!

On one hand Axis is promoting use of their card on this merchant and on other hand it is declining the transactions done on this merchant!

On the face of it, this looks fraudulent promotion being conducted by Axis where 1st month's transaction goes through but the 2nd month's for which the accelerated reward points is due is being declined.

Escalated to PNO and RBI via CMS

I had made the 1st payment in Aug which was successful.
When I tried to make the 2nd transaction in Sep, it was declined due to 'security reasons'.

I raised SR for this and the same was closed with stating there are restriction on rental merchants!

On one hand Axis is promoting use of their card on this merchant and on other hand it is declining the transactions done on this merchant!

On the face of it, this looks fraudulent promotion being conducted by Axis where 1st month's transaction goes through but the 2nd month's for which the accelerated reward points is due is being declined.

Escalated to PNO and RBI via CMS
Had same experience while using axis select. Payment was accepted for the first month but rejected for this merchant the next month. Additionally, with the fees of 1.4% plus GST, MB is no longer worthwhile.

Had same experience while using axis select. Payment was accepted for the first month but rejected for this merchant the next month. Additionally, with the fees of 1.4% plus GST, MB is no longer worthwhile.
Yeah, seems to be running frivolous offer. I'd suggest you to raise to RBI too

Back