• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Required Credit limit to upgrade to Millenia card?

steiner03

TF Select
I wanted HDFC Millenia card but instead got Moneyback+. They said that i can easily get an upgrade offer and since I wanted am HDFC card for the offers, i took it.
I got a limit of 80k on it. What's the min credit limit i need to have to get/ask for an upgrade to Millenia card?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Compensation for what??
As I told I am using EasyEMI for Gyftr purchases.

As per Card features ,I shall receive 5% Cash Points and 5% Smartbuy CashBack

But after HDFC Ban was lifted, they never posted these Benifits on their own or posted only Half benifits.

I raised Multiple Complaints for getting benifits each month and in March'23, I finally asked for Compensation.

First HDFC offered me 1k AGV.

Then I replied back, it is not a fair Compensation. I will not hesitate in raising the matter with RBI BO

Then HDFC to escape RBI BO Complaint,
Offered me upgrade to Millennia LTF along with 1k AGV

I accepted this offer since getting a upgrade to Millennia LTF with 36k Limit is not an easy task

Tejo

TF Legend
Credit card -----> Cred -----> Bank account 😄

i didn't understand this 👆🏻. I am new in this CC world.

I'm using HDFC Business MoneyBack with 1.5lakh for last three months.
🤣 Actually credit card upgrade/LE depends upon spends, salary/itr.

But we people for milestone/cb/emergencies transfer to bank via third party parties saying rent,education,utility etc.

If you do above, some people assume there won't be LE. But I have seen a lot of people who has LE, even they done these unwanted transactions.

imrtbpsp

TF Buzz
🤣 Actually credit card upgrade/LE depends upon spends, salary/itr.

But we people for milestone/cb/emergencies transfer to bank via third party parties saying rent,education,utility etc.

If you do above, some people assume there won't be LE. But I have seen a lot of people who has LE, even they done these unwanted transactions.
Thanks, now I got it.
I never use the credit card limit more than 50 thousand out of 1.5 lakh.
As it is often said to always keep your credit card utilization ratio below 30%, (for good credit score) I do the same and always use a maximum of 25 to 30% of my credit card limit

MrWick

TF Premier
I am currently holding HDFC Moneyback cc. Wanna upgrade to Millenia. Upgrade offer not available as of now. Can I apply for millennia separately. Does HDFC allow two core credit cards? Moneyback is 6 years old.

doomlord

TF Premier
As I told I am using EasyEMI for Gyftr purchases.

As per Card features ,I shall receive 5% Cash Points and 5% Smartbuy CashBack

But after HDFC Ban was lifted, they never posted these Benifits on their own or posted only Half benifits.

I raised Multiple Complaints for getting benifits each month and in March'23, I finally asked for Compensation.

First HDFC offered me 1k AGV.

Then I replied back, it is not a fair Compensation. I will not hesitate in raising the matter with RBI BO

Then HDFC to escape RBI BO Complaint,
Offered me upgrade to Millennia LTF along with 1k AGV

I accepted this offer since getting a upgrade to Millennia LTF with 36k Limit is not an easy task
For me , they haven't given me cashback for fuel on IndianOil CC from many months, infact, I never received cashback for my fuel transactions, can I do something about this?

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am currently holding HDFC Moneyback cc. Wanna upgrade to Millenia. Upgrade offer not available as of now. Can I apply for millennia separately. Does HDFC allow two core credit cards? Moneyback is 6 years old.
You can ask you RM to do so. Otherwise HDFC doesn't allow 2 core CC's from the website itself. But, if you have a limit of 1L+ on MoneyBack you can give the written request to your HDFC branch and they will send it to Chennai Office.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
For me , they haven't given me cashback for fuel on IndianOil CC from many months, infact, I never received cashback for my fuel transactions, can I do something about this?
Raise complaint and demand the Cashback.
And also mention to give compensation otherwise you will raise the matter with RBI BO

They wil definetly agree for Compensation as they agree in my case, if you further force them, they can even offer LTF MILLENIA like they offered me.

Tejo

TF Legend
Raise complaint and demand the Cashback.
And also mention to give compensation otherwise you will raise the matter with RBI BO

They wil definetly agree for Compensation as they agree in my case, if you further force them, they can even offer LTF MILLENIA like they offered me.
How much till now you got as compensation?

Everytime saying to ask compensation, to everyone.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
How much till now you got as compensation?

Everytime saying to ask compensation, to everyone.
Only one time in HDFC and Axis each.

Compensation koi prashad nhi hai, kabhi bhi manglo.

Case pe depend karta hai.

I do not suggest anyone blindly to demand compensation if their case is not that strong.

Axis credited Rs.10,000 compensation for Liberty Weekend Cashback issue.

If I never demanded compensation from axis and raised the matter with RBI BO, then till now Axis would not credit Weekend Cashback for anyone without Monthly Complaints.

Such Compensation cases can force bank to bring changes.

Axis is the Example infront of your eyes.

So, no harm in asking what you deserve in such cases.

Last edited:

MrWick

TF Premier
Enough limit available for further action. Now You have two option:

1. Mail to HDFC ask them to upgrade your card and demand Millenia LTF ( Chance are 50-50)
2. Wait Next LE upto 300000 and demand regalia Gold LTF (Vey less chance)
I have sent a communication to Grievance cell. let's see what happens. will update here. Thanks for helping !

Tejo

TF Legend
Only one time in HDFC and Axis each.

Compensation koi prashad nhi hai, kabhi bhi manglo.

Case pe depend karta hai.

I do not suggest anyone blindly to demand compensation if their case is not that strong.

Axis credited Rs.10,000 compensation for Liberty Weekend Cashback issue.

If I never demanded compensation from axis and raised the matter with RBI BO, then till now Axis would not credit Weekend Cashback for anyone without Monthly Complaints.

Such Compensation cases can force bank to bring changes.

Axis is the Example infront of your eyes.

So, no harm in asking what you deserve in such cases.
😅 Father of Axis Cashback variant ac 🔥