• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Restored now] Debit card option removed from HDFC billpay??

I never used payzapp till yesterday :D I was able to do these things:
1. Pay CC bill using different bank Debit Card
2. Pay CC bill using hdfc bank account / debit card
3. Add wallet balance with IDFC credit card (0 fees)
4. Transfer from wallet to HDFC account (0 fees)

Should I do Add wallet balance and transfer to bank :D
What benefit did u got by paying cc bill using DC
It's tagged as CC repay na

I never used payzapp till yesterday :D I was able to do these things:
1. Pay CC bill using different bank Debit Card
2. Pay CC bill using hdfc bank account / debit card
3. Add wallet balance with IDFC credit card (0 fees)
4. Transfer from wallet to HDFC account (0 fees)

Should I do Add wallet balance and transfer to bank :D
You could have always added cc to PayZapp wallet. But from wallet to bank has convenience fee of 2.5% + GST, it's not free.

Screenshot_20230925_132806_PayZapp.png

You can have 2 debit cards for 1 account in HDFC!! 2 of my family accounts at HDFC had their accounts upgraded to premier banking from standard so initially they had millennia DC and later they got EasyShop Visa Platinum!! Both the cards are active!!
This is news to me. A good one though. Are both DC free or any charge for one of them?

I have the Platinum one for savings Max account. How can I apply for Millenia as well. Anyone?

This thread and another one signified one little thing.
Almost all members who have an Hdfc account are taking full benefit of 1% cashback and new members who are joining are opening hdfc account to avail this benefit (like I did couple of months back). This is giving HDFC Business so I don't think they will stop this 1% option from bill pay.

And like we saw Hdfc and idfc yesterday in the list maybe they were testing to include these banks in the list too in coming days.

Generally speaking, when you apply for the 2nd DC, both the cards will be active for sometime (max a week) and eventually the first card will be disabled
This is what I believed too.
But as per above message both their cards are active so I am a little mystified how it's possible. Are the regulations changed or it's a glitch.

Reactions: SSV
This thread and another one signified one little thing.
Almost all members who have an Hdfc account are taking full benefit of 1% cashback and new members who are joining are opening hdfc account to avail this benefit (like I did couple of months back). This is giving HDFC Business so I don't think they will stop this 1% option from bill pay.

And like we saw Hdfc and idfc yesterday in the list maybe they were testing to include these banks in the list too in coming days.
This is what I kept on saying from the beginning, nothing happens to this feature..it is their USP in this case

25k mab rakhke har mahine 750 dene mein jyada profit nahi hai inka
especially when there is no mdr on debit cards or the commission on bill payments via billdesk is bleak

This is news to me. A good one though. Are both DC free or any charge for one of them?

I have the Platinum one for savings Max account. How can I apply for Millenia as well. Anyone?
Millennia is on chargeable basis only but since we have good relationship with the branch manager and both the accounts are premier banking accounts with a good amount parked in it plus also FD’s so the charges got reversed this year!!

Back