• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Restored now] Debit card option removed from HDFC billpay??

This could be the sign of upcoming changes. Inclusion of HDFC & IDFC on Billpay portal but exclusion of Debit card payment option.
the confusion here is are they testing these changes just for new netbanking UI or for complete billpay system? HDFC and IDFC appearing only in new UI currently. I am using old netbanking UI and currently can see debit card option.

the confusion here is are they testing these changes just for new netbanking UI or for complete billpay system? HDFC and IDFC appearing only in new UI currently. I am using old netbanking UI and currently can see debit card option.
Is there an option to choose old UI? I'm getting automatically redirected to new UI from the login page

Yesterday, for a brief period the DC was visible n working. Paid a couple of CC bills. Then DC option vanished.

Now, history in bills pay not working.

My UPI-ID vanished. New UPI-ID set up is not going thru - validation error.

Dormant/deleted TataNeu card still visible despite deleting twice.

HDFC continues to bombard me with useless emails n SMSs asking me to open SB accounts.

Someone is screwing up the system. Silly n stupid.

Yesterday, for a brief period the DC was visible n working. Paid a couple of CC bills. Then DC option vanished.

Now, history in bills pay not working.

My UPI-ID vanished. New UPI-ID set up is not going thru - validation error.

Dormant/deleted TataNeu card still visible despite deleting twice.

HDFC continues to bombard me with useless emails n SMSs asking me to open SB accounts.

Someone is screwing up the system. Silly n stupid.
DRHR-oxUMAAOUWC.jpg

My worst banking experience, so far, in net banking area. Small banks like DBS n RBL (both since 16/08/2016) are much more stable n dependable than this much-hyped HDFC. Sorry to say this.

They issue CC, don't despatch it, after 3 weeks realise that they approved it blindly, doesn't inform, respond or rectify, UPI-ID scored up n vanishes into thin air, doesn't get restored, error not understood by those to whom it is escalated, menus n options vanish, no advance intimation of experimenting with such stupid changes...

Are they running a charity thing or what?

Planning to leave their faulty system, notwithstanding the CB on DC.

Back