• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Restored now] Debit card option removed from HDFC billpay??

Raj_019

TF Premier
SBI CC was removed and now when I added the card back it says,

JJbATWQ.png
I have faced this same type problem. I added my cashback sbi card and my last bill payment was 20k in sbi card on 21st September. But when I checked next day it was removed and when I tried to add this again, it's showing me invalid biller I'd. Please help me for this. I didn't deleted SBI card biller. And now dc option is removed for bill pay. And I paid a bill of 3100 for Axis Flipkart on 25th September. But I got no cashback points.

card_wizard

TF Premier
Guys is there something wrong going on with HDFC billpay portal? I tried to add my SBI cashback card but getting error message "Invalid Biller id". Also I noticed in the drop down of cards HDFC credit card is showing, so does that mean we can pay HDFC credit card bill via this portal and get 1% cashback? Also noticed Federal bank credit card is missing in the dropdown.

TLDR: 1. Card not getting added on portal 2. HDFC credit card is showing 3. Federal Bank credit card is missing
1695963281988.jpeg

card_wizard

TF Premier
I have faced this same type problem. I added my cashback sbi card and my last bill payment was 20k in sbi card on 21st September. But when I checked next day it was removed and when I tried to add this again, it's showing me invalid biller I'd. Please help me for this. I didn't deleted SBI card biller. And now dc option is removed for bill pay. And I paid a bill of 3100 for Axis Flipkart on 25th September. But I got no cashback points.
Hey I am also facing this same issue, let me know if you found a solution