• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

As per the notification from Axis Bank team , Axis Magnus credit card was supposed to be LTF for Burgundy customer

Did anyone having the Axis Burgundy account got the Axis Magnus credit card LTF under this offer today? or any update from Axis Bank on this?

When I checked with the Axis premium customer care, they also do not have any update yet on this Magnus LTF offer for the Burgundy customers yet

wait for few days it will cleared.. I'm merging this thread with already existing cause magnus+ with mastercard should be announced soon by axis bank in couple of days.. probably by Monday 4th september.

In none of the posts or notifications it has been mentioned that Magnus fee will be waived off for Burgundy.
Confirmed by RM, as well as in previous comments people have shared the screenshots of reply from PNO stating that there will be no charges for Burgundy customer, also a clear mention of fee waiver in their tweet as
Code:
What’s more - as a special limited period offer, the fees are waived!
mention of special offering in and https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/credit-cards/mgtc.pdf

Last edited:
It can give Negative returns as well :) There are instruments which can give 100% as well but more risky and there are instruments which give way to less but more secure. And hence I have considered FD which most people in India stick to. Trust me on this as Iam an old-time Trader
For FD based Burgundy it needs to be 30,00,000+

It could be for you, however for someone awaiting for Magnus LTF it could be very helpful, as I myself saw that people posted the similar query elsewhere.
Atleast justify your handle name :sneaky:
1) There are enough thread already where the same topic is being discussed.. Why create another one ?
2) If you think it is appropriate to spam with new threads, why did you delete the thread and move the comment here ?

Bro I have gone through this post and the attached document but where it says that Magnus will be free till the time you maintain the Burgundy status. Confirmation from RM is something which I have not done yet. But I have gone through the Burgundy benefits as well on the Axis website it still says complimentary Select Card.
Confirmed by RM, as well as in previous comments people have shared the screenshots of reply from PNO stating that there will be no charges for Burgundy customer, also a mention of special offering in and https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/credit-cards/mgtc.pdf

1) There are enough thread already where the same topic is being discussed.. Why create another one ?
2) If you think it is appropriate to spam with new threads, why did you delete the thread and move the comment here ?
I found this later to be suitable and thereby merged it here.
lets chill and enjoy the weekend!

Back