• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

what if burgundy account is there but balance is not maintained ? or let say salary criteria is not met ..but still got salary burgundy account ( via some RM )

I keep hearing on these threads here about the new distinction that Axis have supposedly come up with between "True" and False (?) Burgundy accounts! :-).

As of now have not seen anything which suggests that Magnus with Burgundy will be LTF (*as long as Burgundy status is maintained).
I checked with my branch, they have not received any clarification from their internal team as of yet. I got Burgundy but have not yet received any email which is floating around on X.

Would like to understand experience from fellow community members. Though I understand, that anything out in public can change anytime and can not be trusted until we have official communication.

As of now have not seen anything which suggests that Magnus with Burgundy will be LTF (*as long as Burgundy status is maintained).
I checked with my branch, they have not received any clarification from their internal team as of yet. I got Burgundy but have not yet received any email which is floating around on X.

Would like to understand experience from fellow community members. Though I understand, that anything out in public can change anytime and can not be trusted until we have official communication.
Problem is Axis bank and their team themselves are confused and waiting for the conference call on 4 Sept @ 4 PM to get the clarity over here, quite senseless move by Axis by announcing a date of 1 Sep and still now don't have the clarity of what is going to be the case exactly.
I am pretty much sure that the Magnus going to be LTF or minimum FYF for the Burgundy customer as per my previous updates on this post. Lets see what else stupidity is being done by Axis on Monday now.

Did you get Burgundy post sept 1st or before that?

Maybe they are sending emails to only those who maintained burgundy and magnus for some time, like greater than six months
how old is your burgundy account?

I think it will be lifetime free. They will simply replace Select Card with Magnus Plus or X (A reduced version of Magnus i.e. reducing lounge access, meet and greet etc. to recover their cost)... that's why in the email which has gone to burgundy users, it states they will ask for consent.

Mine got upgraded from Priority to Burgundy last month only, however I didn't had any idea about the Magnus going to be LTF for Burgundy till then...

I have Axis Burgundy from many years and meeting their requirements too.

I already have LTF select card and regular Magnus card. Did get that email yesterday on replacing magnus card too. It'll be good if this is LTF but wonder what happens to Select card then..

Back