• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Why, after so much drama about devaluation, Axis have decided to be so generous with Burgundy customers? It used to be LTF Select, and now all of a sudden it's LTF Magnus? What's the catch?!

Or, maybe in the coming days we are going to see notification from Axis of some name-change affidavit in newspapers: Select ---> Magnus? 🙂

Why, after so much drama about devaluation, Axis have decided to be so generous with Burgundy customers? It used to be LTF Select, and now all of a sudden it's LTF Magnus? What's the catch?!

Or, maybe in the coming days we are going to see notification from Axis of some name-change affidavit in newspapers: Select ---> Magnus? 🙂
They're just using the leftover hype of magnus to gain high value customers.
This will also help them get more money for their core business.

If Magnus is free till we hold Burgundy account, why it is called LTF? Also doesn't make sense to keep 10 lakh just for CC ,unless someone uses it for other beneficial purpose.
In corporate offers, they are providing Magnus, Atlas, Select LTF for salary accounts with Axis / Citi and they are mentioning there LTF. So if anyone changes their salary account after employer change / any other reason, will those cards be also chargeable? If yes, LTF is incorrect word to use in communication.

Only a fool would park 10 lac in Burgundy.
I too have similar thoughts but it also depends on what you have and how much you earn..

Keeping 10L just for the card would make you loose investment opportunities which would yield benefits much more than paying 12.5k to Axis

But, for someone who earns a good amount of salary (Let ballpark it to 60L per year) wouldn't mind keeping it as an emergency fund if benefits are justified for their usecase.

If Magnus is free till we hold Burgundy account, why it is called LTF? Also doesn't make sense to keep 10 lakh just for CC ,unless someone uses it for other beneficial purpose.
In corporate offers, they are providing Magnus, Atlas, Select LTF for salary accounts with Axis / Citi and they are mentioning there LTF. So if anyone changes their salary account after employer change / any other reason, will those cards be also chargeable? If yes, LTF is incorrect word to use in communication.
According to Axis Bank terminology, "Life Time Free" means free until life time with Axis.

I dont have an axis salary account ( I work in a startup and they dont have tie-up with Axis for salary account ) but my salary criteria is met and the salary is getting deposited in Axis Priority. Can my account be updated to Burgundy ?

If a family member has the required TRV for Burgundy and connects another family member through Family banking, will both of them be upgraded to Burgundy? My understanding says both should get upgraded to Burgundy.
Yes. That’s how it works in all banks. Family banking allows all members to share the benefits.

Yes, the dependent member accounts will upgrade to Burgundy

My mother has an account in Axis and the TRV is well above 30L but she is still a priority customer (not Burgundy) without any RM. Moreover, my account is linked to her with a family banking ID but still it is a basic account. I went to nearest branch last week to get her upgraded to Burgundy, including my account. The rep said that they can upgrade my mother but they cannot upgrade me unless I maintain my own TRV. So, I asked them the use of Family Banking if the collective TRV is not being considered. Also, I showed him the Burgundy pdf where it is says eligibility is calculated at Family ID or Customer ID level. He didn't have an answer for that. He said he will email and check with back-end team. Next step is to threaten them with closing the account.

Back