• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

My advice is to just ask them to upgrade your mother’s account and then once that’s done reach out to the customer care.

The rep even showed me his family's account where he and his wife were priority customers and his son was still easy account holder.

I think that Family banking ID is created at a branch level and cannot be altered by customer care. Because I have already called customer care, they could not see the family id link between our accounts. So, I have no idea if the rep wasn't knowledgeable or this is the actual case.

Just called burgundy customer care now and she said that my card annual fee is showing as 0. So they have probably already converted it.

I did pay 11800 last year and while applying was showing annual fee also as 11800. But now it seem to be converted to LTF. I will get an email confirmation too. Finally a superb news as burgundy customer.

Just try calling and see.
Lol, I called again now to ask regarding 5:4 conversion and 5000 voucher offer. (5000 yatra voucher as welcome benefit redeemable via same axismagnus thriwe portal, nothing on renewal).

And asked about my card fee again and then he says it is chargeable card and showing 10K fee. I asked him to double confirm mentioning about morning call. And he said same thing again. No idea what is happening😔.

I do have recording of both the calls. Will wait for their email response 😅.

My mother has an account in Axis and the TRV is well above 30L but she is still a priority customer (not Burgundy) without any RM. Moreover, my account is linked to her with a family banking ID but still it is a basic account. I went to nearest branch last week to get her upgraded to Burgundy, including my account. The rep said that they can upgrade my mother but they cannot upgrade me unless I maintain my own TRV. So, I asked them the use of Family Banking if the collective TRV is not being considered. Also, I showed him the Burgundy pdf where it is says eligibility is calculated at Family ID or Customer ID level. He didn't have an answer for that. He said he will email and check with back-end team. Next step is to threaten them with closing the account.
First thing first... let your mother's account be upgraded to Burgundy... Then we can take the next step.. DOn't ask for clubbing both at the same time. Now change the person you are working with and follow the above strategy... All the best

Lol, I called again now to ask regarding 5:4 conversion and 5000 voucher offer. (5000 yatra voucher as welcome benefit redeemable via same axismagnus thriwe portal, nothing on renewal).

And asked about my card fee again and then he says it is chargeable card and showing 10K fee. I asked him to double confirm mentioning about morning call. And he said same thing again. No idea what is happening😔.

No point in having recordings, when two persons sitting next to each have their own rule book... may be actually 1000 rule books are there in AXIS...

If Magnus is free till we hold Burgundy account, why it is called LTF? Also doesn't make sense to keep 10 lakh just for CC ,unless someone uses it for other beneficial purpose.
In corporate offers, they are providing Magnus, Atlas, Select LTF for salary accounts with Axis / Citi and they are mentioning there LTF. So if anyone changes their salary account after employer change / any other reason, will those cards be also chargeable? If yes, LTF is incorrect word to use in communication.
May be they should have said "Complimentary Magnus card" for Burgundy account holders....

First thing first... let your mother's account be upgraded to Burgundy... Then we can take the next step.. DOn't ask for clubbing both at the same time. Now change the person you are working with and follow the above strategy... All the best

The accounts are already linked. I don't remember how they got linked. I came to know this last week. Also, I am the primary account holder in the Family Banking for some reason. I think this is the reason my account never got upgraded to Priority even though my mother is priority holder.

The accounts are already linked. I don't remember how they got linked. I came to know this last week.
Then just only ask them to upgrade your mothers account by unlinking your account.
The target is to get your mom's account to Burgundy and then rest follows...
This is how you skin this cat....

I too have similar thoughts but it also depends on what you have and how much you earn..

Keeping 10L just for the card would make you loose investment opportunities which would yield benefits much more than paying 12.5k to Axis

But, for someone who earns a good amount of salary (Let ballpark it to 60L per year) wouldn't mind keeping it as an emergency fund if benefits are justified for their usecase.
Just learnt that a salary of 60L is considered a "good" salary only
**stares at my salary slip. ..**

I too have similar thoughts but it also depends on what you have and how much you earn..

Keeping 10L just for the card would make you loose investment opportunities which would yield benefits much more than paying 12.5k to Axis

But, for someone who earns a good amount of salary (Let ballpark it to 60L per year) wouldn't mind keeping it as an emergency fund if benefits are justified for their usecase.
Person with this much salary usually has a credit card limit of 25-30 L ( among 2-3 cards ) and the emergency funds are put in liquid funds which have a quick turnaround time if you want to withdraw it .

For a quick read:

Covid_1682011885705_1690282509917.jpg

I had called customer care after we exchanged messages.

My guy told me, annual fee doesn't show now.

It will appear when the fees is due or some such thing.
He checked his supervisor, after I asked him to.
He came back saying, we'll need to wait till Sept 1 for the bank to clarify things.

I think most are clueless or yapping.

One thing is certain, till Sept 1 happens and till Axis doesn't lay out things clearly around then, reps will keep making us go around in circles.

I had called customer care after we exchanged messages.

My guy told me, annual fee doesn't show now.

It will appear when the fees is due or some such thing.
He checked his supervisor, after I asked him to.
He came back saying, we'll need to wait till Sept 1 for the bank to clarify things.

I think most are clueless or yapping.

One thing is certain, till Sept 1 happens and till Axis doesn't lay out things clearly around then, reps will keep making us go around in circles.
For me, both the people were pretty confident. Morning person kept on hold 2-3 times for total 6-7 mins and then told u r FFO customer and annual fee is 0.

In evening when I asked him telling FFO, he said no it is showing ppf customer only with 10000 fee. No idea what these acronyms mean 🤣.

I have sent 3 separate mails to RM, Premium experience and PNO for fee waiver at least.

Just learnt that a salary of 60L is considered a "good" salary only
**stares at my salary slip. ..**
Bruh :P

English mai isko good amount hi bolenge na (earns handsomely bhi likh sakta tha)... ab agar ultra pro max salary likhunga toh log bewakoof samajhenge xD

Person with this much salary usually has a credit card limit of 25-30 L ( among 2-3 cards ) and the emergency funds are put in liquid funds which have a quick turnaround time if you want to withdraw it .
I am talking about old school guys which do keep some amount in the bank as emergency funds as some liquid funds require 1 day for TAT

The rep even showed me his family's account where he and his wife were priority customers and his son was still easy account holder.

I think that Family banking ID is created at a branch level and cannot be altered by customer care. Because I have already called customer care, they could not see the family id link between our accounts. So, I have no idea if the rep wasn't knowledgeable or this is the actual case.
Hi it’s possible for one person to maintain balance and burgundy or priority and link all. U have mentioned the answer already ur family banking is not set up correctly. This happened to me also. Had to send form with all cust ID and signatures physically twice to link as family

Back