• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Magnus ain’t free for burgundy.
Only 5:4 conversion is free for limited time. Only spend based waiver of fees.
Also Each member of the family id should be individually eligible basis customer ID to avail Magnus credit card.
5:4 is not for limited time. This is like saying 5:2 is for limited time for normal Magnus and 1:2 is for limited time for Atlas. Burgundy Magnus (when issued) is a different card from Magnus. Burgundy Magnus will have 5:4 and Magnus will have 5:2 as feature of the card. Nothing like limited time.

I am hesitating to convert to burgundy thinking that this is taking too long. It’s like chasing after them for missing grabdeals. It make take another 3 months and funds will be lying unnecessarily with axis. Surely a team of people including division heads can decide in 3 weeks when they had ample time since July announcement. So they purposely delaying. Let them get their act together then we can see

Last edited:
Magnus ain’t free for burgundy.
Only 5:4 conversion is free for limited time. Only spend based waiver of fees.
Also Each member of the family id should be individually eligible basis customer ID to avail Magnus credit card.
Newly published Key fact sheet confirms that it is indeed free for Burgundy.
5:4 will stay for Magnus until it is devauled. We can't say it is for a limited time. It can be available 3 months or 1 year or 2 years or 5 years.

Newly published Key fact sheet confirms that it is indeed free for Burgundy.
5:4 will stay for Magnus until it is devauled. We can't say it is for a limited time. It can be available 3 months or 1 year or 2 years or 5 years.
That key fact sheet floating around is dated 2022.. Its not latest

I think I will just leave my Axis points (overall approx 35k by end of this month ) in the account, revisit after 6 months when all this mad max confusion ends and then will opt for something which can give me 5:4

I think I will just leave my Axis points (overall approx 35k by end of this month ) in the account, revisit after 6 months when all this mad max confusion ends and then will opt for something which can give me 5:4
yes better to wait and watch before taking burgundy account.. hopefully won’t take 6 months for clarity to emerge.. i am hoping next one month everything will be clear & sorted

So i had called Axis customer care for something related to Atlas card. But in the end I asked them about Burgundy Magnus and when will we receive email for consent. Customer care said as per info they have from credit card team, Burgundy holders should get email on Burgundy Magnus by Monday (tomorrow).
Let's hope that is true and not some random guess by cc agent.

So i had called Axis customer care for something related to Atlas card. But in the end I asked them about Burgundy Magnus and when will we receive email for consent. Customer care said as per info they have from credit card team, Burgundy holders should get email on Burgundy Magnus by Monday (tomorrow).
Can't trust anyone of this , I guess no one knows when we will get it.
Will ask my RM if I can get LTF atlas, seems a better deal now

I opened an Axis Burgundy salary account because one of the operations head at Axis Bank informed me i will be getting Magnus LTF. This was confirmed by the Axis executive who came to my home to take my documents. After the Burgundy account was opened, the operations head pretended innocence and the executive said Magnus is not LTF. Instead they gave me Axis select LTF and are now processing me for Axis Atlas LTF.

My Burgundy RM is useless.

Should i push further?

I opened an Axis Burgundy salary account because one of the operations head at Axis Bank informed me i will be getting Magnus LTF. This was confirmed by the Axis executive who came to my home to take my documents. After the Burgundy account was opened, the operations head pretended innocence and the executive said Magnus is not LTF. Instead they gave me Axis select LTF and are now processing me for Axis Atlas LTF.

Should i push further?
Take Atlas LTF , I think that's a better deal

Should i push further?
If salary is 3L+ , u will get magnus. If it is 2-3L u get atlas.

Should i push further?

--- In the hope that others up the hierarchy at Axis would prove to be better?! :)

Hi Everyone,

Been following the whole magnus saga here for past few months. I got Magnus in April 2023 and have got decent miles from it so far (~ 1.5L vistara miles) which I plan on using for travel. Now with the whole devaluation etc. I am in double mind about magnus.

Would really appreciate it if the experts here can guide me by answering the following questions -
1. My Citibank salary account is in the process of getting shifted to Axis bank. My salary will qualify for the Burgundy relationship. Should I wait for this process to conclude and get Burgundy automatically? Axis doesn't know when this will happen though?
2. Should I ditch point no 1 and open a new Burgundy account with them and make it my salary account? I already have magnus so I am hoping I still will have the 5:4 conversion.
3. In burgundy what is the criteria of 10L TRV? I don't plan to move my MFs etc to Axis but just my salary. Lets assume my monthly salary credit is 5L but within a week of it being credited, I move it around to my payments & investments and what is usually left is about 1L or so. So would 5L x 3 = 15L qualify as quarterly relationship value and burgundy status will be maintained?

Sorry if these have been answered already, although I could not find specifics in earlier posts. Hoping to get some clarity.

Lastly, is Burgundy + Magnus even worth it going forward? I am not a fan on Axis customer care & services (online) with what I have seen so far. Are there any other options that one could consider?

Back