• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

I have magnus, not burgundy.
If I meet annual fee waiver spends in 1 year (around 15L afaik); open a burgundy,
Does the new magnus get next year free if I don't maintain burgundy account?

Read new T&C carefully. For the ones who have not received the mail, can call the customer care No if your one glance statement shows the relationship maintained for burgundy.
I didn't meet the true burgundy relationship as per the last one glance statement, still got upgraded to Burgundy Magnus.

On the call customer care told me 3 lakh+ net salary is enough to get the Burgundy Magnus card. Don’t need 30 lakh trv with salary account. But I have also emailed the pno for clarification on this.

Didn't meet it as in didn't maintain TRV or 10L savings or salary credit criteria? Little deviation or a lot?
I have burgundy salary, though salary is never credited. yet to move my salary to Axis. My monthly balance as per glance one was below 9 Lac. I have a specific spend planned for October, which will suit Magnus Burgundy, so already started maintaining the Burgundy Balance as required. Don't want to take any risk.

For someone who currently doesn’t have an acis account, what exactly is a one glance statement?
How often do you get it and when?
Will it show status as burgundy or non burgundy?
If I open a new burgundy account, when will I get the first OGS?

Got the email, but I am in a dilemma.
Yet to see it as since last month or so paperwork was missing this or that sign etc. and finally got converted to Burgundy (via as Family) yesterday. Completed.

Is it something looking out for now that its done? How/ when/ often do they send these out for recent upgrades to Burgundy?
I have the Magnus LTF and my primary reason for getting it was lounge access and meet and greet.
I just got Magnus in Mid 2023 for lounges due to medical related travel. How/ when did you get it as LTF?
I did convert all my existing reward points to miles/hotel points, but I don't really know if I can use it. Between my various cards, I have a few lakhs worth of airline vouchers which I am worried will expire before I get to use them.
I had such issues when I was in the US before I got bed ridden last few years. Long Haul International Business is the best for it.
I'd take a donation :P LOL - if and when I maybe be able to travel far once health is better.
The only reason I am considering the burgundy magnus is because I have about 2.5 lakh edge rewards on the way and if I don't upgrade, they will be worth only 50% of their value.
Complexity.
But then I get locked in to use Axis as my salary account unless I am okay with paying for the Magnus if I switch my account.
I guess one cant have 2 Magnus (one luckily LTF pre Burgundy?)
I honestly do not know what to do.

Did anyone with existing burgundy account try applying for Magnus for first time? My RM and SM are still clueless on process and asking to wait for 2 days. So it continues..

I received the email yesterday.

When I called today to upgrade , they said I don't have required TRV ( I maintain required AQB ).

Is this really happening ? Anyone with burgundy of AQB > 10 got magnus upgraded ?

This is totally BS
Axis asked us to open Burgundy account which we did but now, they are saying to wait 45 days for their systems to reflect that you are holding their required AQB of 10 lakh lol

Back