• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Lol it's literally same as before. What will you do with it.

Transferred 300 points for trial.

Intersting thing is program name says "Non Magnus Burgundy" in confirmation email. It used to be earlier "Travel edge HNI".
Ya absolutely. The mail is saying ‘Non Magnus Burgundy’ but showing 5:4 conversion.

Attachments

• IMG_6487.jpeg
    IMG_6487.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 46
Even after OGS generation, the customer care is saying the same thing that they can't take the request for upgradation, and I need to wait for their email. They also requested me to get in touch with my RM, which I haven't done till now.
My OGS was generated now but it shows average balance maintained is 7.6 lakhs but I kept 10 lakhs since I opened bank account on 14 sep. 🤔

Called customer care and they are saying the same thing that I'm not eligible lol.

Now I'm seriously considering is this much mental harassment actually worth for a credit card. Also, if this is how axis wants to get customers, then God bless this bank.

I'm now actually considering to close the bank account and shifting my funds elsewhere

My OGS was generated now but it shows average balance maintained is 7.6 lakhs but I kept 10 lakhs since I opened bank account on 14 sep. 🤔

Called customer care and they are saying the same thing that I'm not eligible lol.

Now I'm seriously considering is this much mental harassment actually worth for a credit card. Also, if this is how axis wants to get customers, then God bless this bank.

I'm now actually considering to close the bank account and shifting my funds elsewhere
Lol, in my case account was opened on 2nd Sep. TRV on 30 Sep>30 lacs & AQB for Sep is also >10 lacs. Still, i am not eligible :ROFLMAO:

Lol, in my case account was opened on 2nd Sep. TRV on 30 Sep>30 lacs & AQB for Sep is also >10 lacs. Still, i am not eligible :ROFLMAO:
How many cards do you hold? Because if its already 3, then customer care won't be able to generate new card upgrade for you anyways. Also, might be because of 45 days cooldown thing, wait for 18th October.

To be honest, Axis software is too shit, I opened a account on 4th October and it shows me 8th August as opening date, later I knew that everyone on technofino has that glitch lol. Customer care says xyz or whatever they feel right if they can't see upgrade button on their screen. HDFC Imperia and Amex customercare is far better, atleast they don't say wrong information to customers.
If you ask something to Axis customer care which they don't know anything, they will reply with "Please contact your nearest branch for this". They replied the same for my opening date issue instead of making a formal complaint of this lol. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
How many cards do you hold? Because if its already 3, then customer care won't be able to generate new card upgrade for you anyways. Also, might be because of 45 days cooldown thing, wait for 18th October.

To be honest, Axis software is too shit, I opened a account on 4th October and it shows me 8th August as opening date, later I knew that everyone on technofino has that glitch lol. Customer care says xyz or whatever they feel right if they can't see upgrade button on their screen. HDFC Imperia and Amex customercare is far better, atleast they don't say wrong information to customers.
If you ask something to Axis customer care which they don't know anything, they will reply with "Please contact your nearest branch for this". They replied the same for my opening date issue instead of making a formal complaint of this lol. :ROFLMAO:
I have only 1 axis credit card - old Magnus

Totally agree with Para 3 of yours. That’s what I have tried to convey in this forum. Axis is enjoying the way we are rushing to them with money in our hands. This is what they want. This much of an effort and emotional investment for a credit card is not worth it.

Keep money for two more months. If they offer the card well and good or take the money somewhere else.

Finally I got frustrated, called up the zonal head from my native, he asked me to get my Aadhar and 2 photographs to a branch in Bangalore. He said it will be processed through branch and will take 2 working days 😊

Finally I got frustrated, called up the zonal head from my native, he asked me to get my Aadhar and 2 photographs to a branch in Bangalore. He said it will be processed through branch and will take 2 working days 😊
I am planning to get it done through the branch too. Customer care is pathetic!

What is the status of 5:4 conversion? Is it working now properly and can we transfer all edge points without segregation? Please someone with magnus burgundy check it
Ya working but it is slow and one can access after couple of tries.

Attachments

• IMG_6490.jpeg
    IMG_6490.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6489.jpeg
    IMG_6489.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 28
I would like to know the branch and get connected to him please.

Thanks in advance!

Back