• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Finally applied for Magnus Burgundy credit card today (new card application with no existing Magnus) on basis of AQB criteria via C2C basis. Provided OGS for August since September one not received yet.

New criteria to apply Magnus Burgundy via C2C now requires minimum 10lac Credit Limit on other bank credit card and it shall be minimum 1 year old with minimum 40% credit limit available in the latest statement as per the agent who processed the application.
But again it might vary agent to agent in case if no clear guideline from bank to them.

Will share updates on the application as it progress.
Current update received from bank agent who has applied: -

Application currently on hold; Remarks: Not meeting TRV Criteria of 30L. Required OGS for September.

Don't know what axis is doing, I am getting feeling that bank will not be issuing card on basis of only AQB criteria. I have applied card based on AQB criteria since July onwards being old Burgundy account holder.
Chasing RM to get clarity and help in getting application processed. Shared OGS for September today to attach with application.

Will share further updates.

Current update received from bank agent who has applied: -

Application currently on hold; Remarks: Not meeting TRV Criteria of 30L. Required OGS for September.

Don't know what axis is doing, I am getting feeling that bank will not be issuing card on basis of only AQB criteria. I have applied card based on AQB criteria since July onwards being old Burgundy account holder.
Chasing RM to get clarity and help in getting application processed. Shared OGS for September today to attach with application.

Will share further updates.
In the same boat. Application is on hold. Provided September OGS last Friday. BM said he provided some sort of approval from his end as well. Still no update. Having a burgundy for over a year and meeting TRV

Today I got an update that there is some excel template to be filled by executive which highlights TRV/AQB eligibility after data inputs for checking True Burgundy relationship.
And many of the banks are yet to receive that excel to process application further in-spite of having approvals and eligibility confirmations from BM/RM.

Today I got an update that there is some excel template to be filled by executive which highlights TRV/AQB eligibility after data inputs for checking True Burgundy relationship.
And many of the banks are yet to receive that excel to process application further in-spite of having approvals and eligibility confirmations from BM/RM.
Lol, I am not sure what's happening with Axis :D

I have kept my application for new Magnus on hold as I was told by Burgundy Credit card team that I do not maintain requisite TRV even though I maintain AQB (10L) for last 4 years. On enquiring that AQB is the criteria for Magnus for Burgundy, they directed the RM to show me the below screenshot with highlighted criteria. According to them, Burgundy customers fulfilling TRV(30LFD/1cr Demat) criteria can be upgraded or apply for the new Magnus for Burgundy CC. This all happened in branch with BM and RM on con-call. RM told me to proceed with normal Magnus which is neither LTF nor will give 5:4 rewards. Clearly , don’t want to waste my time in this whole fiasco and will get Atlas CC instead.

Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 7.25.43 PM.png

Those are getting Magnus for Burgundy CC on AQB can consider themselves lucky or I may be the unlucky one who got entangled in this Axis web of confusion.

I have kept my application for new Magnus on hold as I was told by Burgundy Credit card team that I do not maintain requisite TRV even though I maintain AQB (10L) for last 4 years. On enquiring that AQB is the criteria for Magnus for Burgundy, they directed the RM to show me the below screenshot with highlighted criteria. According to them, Burgundy customers fulfilling TRV(30LFD/1cr Demat) criteria can be upgraded or apply for the new Magnus for Burgundy CC. This all happened in branch with BM and RM on con-call. RM told me to proceed with normal Magnus which is neither LTF nor will give 5:4 rewards. Clearly , don’t want to waste my time in this whole fiasco and will get Atlas CC instead.

View attachment 31969

Those are getting Magnus for Burgundy CC on AQB can consider themselves lucky or I may be the unlucky one who got entangled in this Axis web of confusion.
You have been misinformed. The way Axis has phrased the document is clearly confusing. Why are they reading selectively and ignoring other criteria?

For normal Burgundy relationship, you don't need to maintain at customer ID level. Family ID works too. So what is the purpose of first line stating the Burgundy relationship?

You have been misinformed. The way Axis has phrased the document is clearly confusing. Why are they reading selectively and ignoring other criteria?

For normal Burgundy relationship, you don't need to maintain at customer ID level. Family ID works too. So what is the purpose of first line stating the Burgundy relationship?
I also believe that I may have been misinformed and Axis has definitely/purposefully made the document for confusing so that people rush to open burgundy account. There was no need to mention the burgundy relationship account criteria along with the criteria for getting Magnus for Burgundy CC as both are different. My RM & BM have now started specifically telling burgundy customers to open a FD of 30L for Magnus for Burgundy CC as directed by Burgundy CC division. For me opening FD of 30L for a CC doesn't make sense. But I sincerely hope that someone just maintaining AQB gets the new Magnus for Burgundy CC so that atleast I would be in a better position to negotiate with the burgundy CC team(30 Nov deadline also doesn't help:cautious:).

I also believe that I may have been misinformed and Axis has definitely/purposefully made the document for confusing so that people rush to open burgundy account. There was no need to mention the burgundy relationship account criteria along with the criteria for getting Magnus for Burgundy CC as both are different. My RM & BM have now started specifically telling burgundy customers to open a FD of 30L for Magnus for Burgundy CC as directed by Burgundy CC division. For me opening FD of 30L for a CC doesn't make sense. But I sincerely hope that someone just maintaining AQB gets the new Magnus for Burgundy CC so that atleast I would be in a better position to negotiate with the burgundy CC team(30 Nov deadline also doesn't help:cautious:).
Your RM/BM are telling lies :cool:

Your RM/BM are telling lies :cool:

I know along with the burgundy CC team and I said the same to their faces during the con-call. But Axis has armed them with that FAQ sheet through which they are easily able to dodge the criteria questions. Nowhere in that FAQ, it is written that those maintaining AQB are eligible for Magnus for Burgundy and I was not able to show them during my time at branch. Certainly don’t have the zeal and time for another branch visit for this cause.

How is your upgrade process going on? I am banking (pun intended ;) ) on you and handful of other members who are trying to get through the AQB route.

I have average balance for September > 10 lacs (as per one glance statement), and closing balance on 30th September is also >30 lacs. So, I meet both AQB & TRV, but still not eligible for upgrade as per CC :ROFLMAO:

So, it's not like people maintaing TRV's are getting the upgraded Magnus instantly. I have sent the one glance statement to my RM, who has forwarded it to premium.experience@axisbank.com & Burgundy green channel - waiting for their revert. Let's see what happens.

Reactions: K.R
Back