• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay card with Cibil 800+ but No salary

CoolGeek

TF Premier
Hi team,
Which Rupay card can we get, if someone's CIBIL score is 800+ (bcoz of home loans), but currently not working so no salary, and no credit cards in hand? (doing business, but just started, no revenue/salary).

CoolGeek

TF Premier
Apply for HDFC Tata Neu card (Rupay variant) via Tata Neu app. They're approving this card easily. Moreover mention your company as TCS to get this card LTF.
Not keen with Tata Neu since, I need to maintain 2 Tata neu accounts (I already have one). Second reason is, with Tata neu you will not get 1% cashback on HDFC bank bill payments, while with other cards, I will get it. So even if other cards give me 0.5%, its equivalent to Tata Neu's 1.5%

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi team,
Which Rupay card can we get, if someone's CIBIL score is 800+ (bcoz of home loans), but currently not working so no salary, and no credit cards in hand? (doing business, but just started, no revenue/salary).
800+ should be Experian score

If u have kotak account try myntra kotak via Myntra app if u shop .

Hdfc account + good balance maintain should be the ideal way .
March april is heaven for card APPROVAL.
+ Bank are feminist they give more offer to women compared to men

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
bro... seriously you are more active and knowledgeable than me, but there would be consequences too.. for fake employees. don't you think..
& The Love for LTF are unimaginable among card enthuist.

Good point but but but if u already customer of hdfc they give u shared limit .

If u aren't having cc from hdfc but customer. They ask for verification ( bcz of ltf) so trick doesn't work both ways 😄

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi team,
You may consider these options if you already have any other CCs.
1) Apply for Yes CC from their website by selecting C2C basis.. after getting yes card you will get complimentary virtual Rupay card.
2) Apply for Kotak league Rupay from Kotak website for instant approval
3) Any IDFC card via C2C which gives complimentary Rupay cc

In all of the above you don’t need to provide income docs, generally

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You may consider these options if you already have any other CCs.
1) Apply for Yes CC from their website by selecting C2C basis.. after getting yes card you will get complimentary virtual Rupay card.
2) Apply for Kotak league Rupay from Kotak website for instant approval
3) Any IDFC card via C2C which gives complimentary Rupay cc

In all of the above you don’t need to provide income docs, generally
Her wife has none cc.
Her cibil is good bcz of co -borrower in Home loan ( joint) .
He is looking for 1st cc

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge