• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay Credit Card on UPI offer: Flat 10% cashback upto Rs 3000 on minimum spends of Rs 7500

Waise ek genuine tarika hai lootne ka. Technofino me bahot bar us app ka jikkar kiya hai.

Uska merchant category eligible bhi hai. Ab koi batayega nhi toh mai bhi kyun batau.

Aise bhi log mujhse naraz ho jate hai trick share ya leak karne se.

Chalo aaj se me shapath leta hu, āœ‹ mai Abhishek chatterjee aaj se, balki abhi se ishi chann se, apne pure hosho awaj me, yeh shapath leta hu ab se pure yeh saal bhar mai koi trick share nhi karunga.

Sorry guys. Sab ka dil dukhane k liye.
Guys , this community is alive only because of each and everyone supports. Itā€™s good if you have benefitted from this offer but other people do have a belief on this community that we will also find some ways to get some benefit with that belief they come to techfino to share some of their experience and to gain some from someoneā€™s experience.

Although we know about Coupl but that genuine method is still missing to find. And with recently sort of confusion about a transaction in a go or in multiple transaction is making many others missing that other way. So, if you know about other ways please do share so that other too takes benefits of the same.

Back