• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RUPAY JCB BOB CARD BILL PAYMENT CASHBACK ISSUE

Vineet_

TF Premier
Recently Experience there is some issue with rupay jcb payment network i tried to paid credit card bill for trial its been more than 3 days it not received yet to bob credit card even not reflected anywhere like same experience with sometimes axis but it will get credit in at least 2 working days or end of day but bob has worst experience ahead payment was made through paytm credit card bill pay section already raised issue with paytm i am in follow-up but they unable to trace fund.

Even i try to add same card with amazon it not taking credit card bill because of international card not supported error i want to know this card will work for bob card offer in amazon or not like bill pay through bob card or 10 % etc offer like that.

Third one with flipkart i try to add this jcb bob card with flipkart but they unable to identify my card details throwing red error message.

Kindly share some experience with mentioned concern should i raise request with bob to convert this visa/master n/w or any solutions somebody have . Request you kindly help with highlighted points.

Recently Experience there is some issue with rupay jcb payment network i tried to paid credit card bill for trial its been more than 3 days it not received yet to bob credit card even not reflected anywhere like same experience with sometimes axis but it will get credit in at least 2 working days or end of day but bob has worst experience ahead payment was made through paytm credit card bill pay section already raised issue with paytm i am in follow-up but they unable to trace fund.

Even i try to add same card with amazon it not taking credit card bill because of international card not supported error i want to know this card will work for bob card offer in amazon or not like bill pay through bob card or 10 % etc offer like that.

Third one with flipkart i try to add this jcb bob card with flipkart but they unable to identify my card details throwing red error message.

Kindly share some experience with mentioned concern should i raise request with bob to convert this visa/master n/w or any solutions somebody have . Request you kindly help with highlighted points.
Bob is very slow in processing 3rd party payments.

I will take some time but the payment will get reflected.

Yeah I faced this issue with my BOB Premier JCB-Rupay on Amazon. It wasn't recognised as a BOB card, luckily got the same instant discount for ICICI credit and debit cards too.

Found another interesting caveat, ICICI rupay platinum which comes with Diners club & Discover network, was working fine with offers.

Must be an issue from BOB, they might not have updated the BIN numbers for offers.

@Vineet_ are you using Easy or Premier card?
It's easy bob rupay jcb I feel it not supported for any bob offers in any platform like amazon offers it unable to identify itself this is bob card, flipkart card no not recognized error & paytm load money offers hopefully it will identify till now I haven't passed through but my payment got stuck somewhere here penny drop Rs 2 verification done & even reflects it bob card portal but paytm credit bill pay still not settled or reflects anywhere.

Request you anyone kindly confirm its support for amazon bob offers I.e. jcb rupay card or only for visa/ Master payments n/w only supported.

It's easy bob rupay jcb I feel it not supported for any bob offers in any platform like amazon offers it unable to identify itself this is bob card, flipkart card no not recognized error & paytm load money offers hopefully it will identify till now I haven't passed through but my payment got stuck somewhere here penny drop Rs 2 verification done & even reflects it bob card portal but paytm credit bill pay still not settled or reflects anywhere.

Request you anyone kindly confirm its support for amazon bob offers I.e. jcb rupay card or only for visa/ Master payments n/w only supported.
I came across a thread earlier and saw that Amazon offer works for Bob rupay premier card but not sure for Easy.. I think it should work for Easy as well.

They should fix it otherwise no point in having Rupay credit card. I also applied for the same card and application is in process.
Got Bob cards only for offers, and if it doesn't works properly, what's the point in having it. I could've applied for Select card but was getting Premier so took it in hopes that it'll be easier later to upgrade to Eterna.

They should fix it otherwise no point in having Rupay credit card. I also applied for the same card and application is in process.
@moonsmart @Vineet_

You will get all BOB Cards offers on Amazon/Flipkart using BOB RuPay JCB Credit cards.

@moonsmart dnt confuse other people. Your sceenshot clearly shared Rs750 instant discount on BOB RuPay JCB credit card.

Which is more important for you guys ? RuPay JCB Card recognised as a BOB card by Amazon or BOB card discount offers should work on Amazon using BOB Rupay JCB card ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ofcourse your answer will be BOB Card discount offers and that thing is working perfectly on amazon, So, what's the problem ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@moonsmart @Vineet_

You will get all BOB Cards offers on Amazon/Flipkart using BOB RuPay JCB Credit cards.

@moonsmart dnt confuse other people. Your sceenshot clearly shared Rs750 instant discount on BOB RuPay JCB credit card.

Which is more important for you guys ? RuPay JCB Card recognised as a BOB card by Amazon or BOB card discount offers should work on Amazon using BOB Rupay JCB card ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ofcourse your answer will be BOB Card discount offers and that thing is working perfectly on amazon, So, what's the problem ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Correct, at the end, we should be getting the benefits, that's all it should matter.

@moonsmart @Vineet_

Well yeah, sorry I didn't noticed the offer this time, but my point stays the same, since it's not recognised as Bob card, I've missed offers in the past.

@moonsmart @Vineet_

And to be fair, Bob offers work flawlessly on Flipkart using this JCB-Rupay card every time, sometimes even too well 😉😉

Well yeah, sorry I didn't noticed the offer this time, but my point stays the same, since it's not recognised as Bob card, I've missed offers in the past.
@pjain2712 @Vineet_

That's not true. Atleast for BOB RuPay JCB card offers on Amazon/Flipkart.

All discount/cashback offers are recognised by Card BIN numbers.

I got this BOB Rupay JCB BIN numbers - 356162, 356132, 356133 before card was launched.

I checked this BIN numbers was working on all BOB card offers on Amazon/Flipkart before card was launched.

And to be fair, Bob offers work flawlessly on Flipkart using this JCB-Rupay card every time, sometimes even too well 😉😉
@Vineet_ @pjain2712

Just one important think i need to mentioned. RuPay Card is currently not live on EMI transaction. So, you guys are planning to purchase using EMI then Rupay JCB card maybe not worked but normal transaction working perfectly including BOB card discount offers too.

Note - Its possible BOB Card enabled Rupay JCB card for EMI transaction but merchant or payment gateways is not enabled RuPay EMI on Rupay card issue by BOB bank. It will take some time. No timeline yet.

Bob is very slow in processing 3rd party payments.

I will take some time but the payment will get reflected.
@Vineet_

Yup, and i already told him, same thing in another online forum.

Also BOB Card new users, first time pay through BOB app or BOB website, after bill generate and then next time pay through any 3rd party website - BOB customer support told this thing. Otherwise your repayment will get failure after few days.

Last edited:
Back